Recent content by gqfan2009

1. gqfan2009

Nintendo World Cup special shoot hack

Greetings everyone! There is no gamegenie code or something like this to get unlimited special shoots in Nintendo World Cup (NES). Does someone here have the skill to create a hack so that every shoot is a special shoot without a limit of usage? I would be happy if you can manage that...
  2. gqfan2009

Hack: Nintendo World Cup (NES) Super-Shoot??

Heyho people =) Is it possible to hack the NES ROM "Nintendo World Cup" in the following way?: Special shoot on every shoot of the players team without any limits? Normaly you can use the special shoot 5 or 6 times during a match, right? I would to have the special shoot every time in place...
  3. gqfan2009

Map Editing - Super Mario Land - GB Classic

Hey guys ^^ Google doesnt show me what i want to see. A way to edit the level in the old Gameboy classic game Super Mario Land. Do you know a way to do it without writing hexcode? I would be glad to know that way :) Thanks for answers (hopefully).
  4. gqfan2009

Gargoyles Quest GB-Classic Hack

Hello guys :) I hope you professionals can help / realize this. May you know the old classic GB game Gargoyles Quest. It was one of my favorites. I have a wish. It is possible to hack that ROM for starting the game with all powers (live, abilities, flying-length, jump-height ...)?? I would be...
Back
Top Bottom