Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2012, 05:17 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1
Default Do I Need a Property Tax Lawyer?

I have Recently Buyed a new Farm House and Taxes on that is too high according to the actual price of that property, so to get reduction on my property tax. Do I need a Property tax lawyer?
Please Help?..
nicolenik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:22 AM   #2
king killa
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,134

I think you should hire a hooker instead.
king killa is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30 PM.

Contact Us - Zophar's Domain - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.