Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > Rom Hack

Old 02-07-2016, 10:55 AM   #1
childishbeat

Post Pingu - Sekai de Ichiban Genki na Penguin to be translated to English!

Pingu - Sekai de Ichiban Genki na Penguin, a video game made for the Game Boy in 1993 for Japan (in case you are wondering, the game never saw international release), hasn't been translated into English yet (even after looking all over the internet), and that makes me quite sad. I can't translate a Game Boy game yet, so I need anyone to do it or help me. If you accept to translate the game to English (or maybe other languages) for me, then that will be great. Or you can tell me how to translate a Japanese Game Boy ROM to English. I will publish it on Zophar's Domain afterwards for the translations section in Game Boy translations. This YouTube video might help you learn what you have to translate from Japanese into other languages for the translation (keep the annotations on and don't delete any): [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXVku7wBjY[/url]
childishbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 04:51 AM   #2
InVerse

Gameboy is pretty much the absolute simplest system to hack for. Go to romhacking.net and read the general translation documents if you want to learn how to hack.