Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > General Emulation

Old 11-19-2009, 12:58 AM   #1
Dave420

Default Q about burning psx

ok this is going to sound stupid cause i'm pretty sure i already know the answer but can u burn psx iso's on a DVD-R and use it or does it only work with CD-R's?
Dave420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:58 AM   #2
Reaper man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave420 View Post
...can u burn...
You are violating rule 9 of the forums. Final warning. Don't do it again.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:11 AM   #3
Dave420

seriously? your giving me a final warning and threatening to ban me because I have bad grammer? anyways, go for it, i've been a faithful zophar.net user since about 1999 and if your going to give me a hard time over a little spelling error, i'll go elsewhere. Just goes to show how much you guys care about your users.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:16 AM   #4
Reaper man

Quote:
seriously? your giving me a final warning and threatening to ban me because I have bad grammer? anyways, go for it, i've been a faithful zophar.net user since about 1999 and if your going to give me a hard time over a little spelling error, i'll go elsewhere. Just goes to show how much you guys care about your users.
Yes, I'm being serious. It is a very simple rule that takes very little effort to follow. If you really are that damn lazy to not follow said rule, I don't want you here.

Oh, and BTW:

Old 11-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #5
Dave420

well if "u" don't want me here, ban me, "ur" the administrator, ya know, "i'v" been using this site everyday for the last 9 years, god just my ad loads alone probably put somebody's kid through college, and finally i caved and visited the forums and i get treated like some idiot so "u" can ban me becuase "theirs" "n2m" i can do if "ur" going to because "u" are on a power trip so just fuckin do it, i'll start using www.romulation.net way better site anyways for anyone who sees this post.

On a final note, i love zophar.net and i have for many many years, it was a part of my everyday life, so kinda sad to see it leave my life like this but go fuck urselves =)

(OH DO BE QUIET)

Last edited by Lillymon; 11-19-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:52 PM   #6
Ugly Joe

And now for something completely different.

Quote:
ok this is going to sound stupid cause i'm pretty sure i already know the answer but can u burn psx iso's on a DVD-R and use it or does it only work with CD-R's?
You probably can burn the iso to a DVD, but your console isn't going to be able to use it. So, there's really no point in doing so.