Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > Emulation News

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2012, 12:37 AM   #31
Rune @ GSC
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper187 View Post
Actually, GMO has been around since about 2001. He hacked a ton of shit for GTA3 back in the day.
As I wrote earlier, he hasn't been involved directly until within the last year or so when he went around bad-mouthing GSCentral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper187 View Post
There's also this glaring example of how you treat people who ask for their stuff to be removed. I never gave you permission to host a copy of Renegade. Your tools page seems to be as broken as the rest of the site, but Renegade is still listed.
You just answered that question though.. I am not hosting that copy, it is being hosted elsewhere on the Internet and that link is broken due to recent website intrusions.
Rune @ GSC is offline  
Old 07-18-2012, 06:37 AM   #32
LiquidManZero
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1
Default

Sadly for my first post here... I am feeling the need to invoke something along the lines of being excessively verbose, likely with the post getting skimmed through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune @ GSC View Post
so he renamed it the "BSFree" database and stripped that database of proper code credit to the code creators. The GSCentral.org database is the only one who has credited gamers honestly in the scene today.
I realize Viper187 also commented on this. Though as the guy who handled converting the data to a usable format, I can say a few things. For one your brother's incredibly poor job importing the flat files into MySQL greatly mangled what was left. Including breaking and removing a noticeable amount sloppy crediting had been around to start with. It was obvious quite a few structural typos had been present and zero effort was made to do anything to so much as detect them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune @ GSC View Post
Plus, the fact that their website is thousands of codes out of date and that their staff is incapable of adding codes for numerous sections.
[citation needed]. No really. What do you even know about how the internal organs of your own site, much less somebody else's, work?

I realize to you I'm not a reliable person to report this, but it has been observed that the only times the codes on GS Central are updated is after a long outage of the section. Posting game entires on an updates page and then not actually putting the codes up isn't the same as actually updating. I do however also realize that it's remotely possible that has been changed while I've been bothering to pay attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune @ GSC View Post
The GSCentral (2007) db is the crux of your site because it was the hard work on many, many people contributing to GSCentral.
With the exception of Rune himself, everybody we've managed to contact regarding our use of their codes has been either fine or actually happy that somebody was still doing something with them. Have you, Rune, personally ever asked anybody about this stuff? If so how did people respond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune @ GSC View Post
LB - chronic liar. Do not trust this man!
Rune - I have lied less than 30 times in my whole life. People love me in-person because I am brutally honest and truthful. I strongly dislike people who lie. I also feel that honesty truly is the best policy. I am not seeing honesty being represented here by Lazy Bastard.
Rune, I take it you're accusing LB of pseudologia fantastica, while exhibiting at least two of the primary characteristics stated on Wikipedia for this condition. Yes, I did have to look up the technical term for this condition.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune @ GSC View Post
Not sure what he means when much of the database was created with these "fingers".
This would at least imply a good suspect as to where a great deal of the corruption in the flat files had come from. Despite that questionable Perl tends to behave better than badly written PHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune @ GSC View Post
You didn't create the original db but you have since altered the code credit of thousands of codes. :-)
This is true. However it was done with the intent of descrambling a mess somebody else made. Which I highly do not expect you to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune @ GSC View Post
I am not hosting that copy, it is being hosted elsewhere on the Internet and that link is broken due to recent website intrusions.
If I'm understanding this correctly... Somebody broke into your site (multiple times) and your solution was to delete all of your downloads. Which causes the links to hit broken versions of the site's index page. I honestly had not realized that having files up that people can grab was such a major security risk.
LiquidManZero is offline  
Old 07-19-2012, 04:28 AM   #33
GMO
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3
Default

First and foremost I didn't bad mouth GSCentral, I said
Quote:
This doesn't come as a surprise from gscentral, it has been clouded in this type of drama since the 90s
You cannot bad mouth something when your pointing out a straight fact

Then you started with the gay comments
Quote:
Don't get all butt-hurt because you asked Ralf for Gamecube/Wii assistance and he decided not to accept your homosexual advances GMO.

Judge not lest ye be judged yourself. I have yet to see you hack anything worthy of note for Wii GMO. Go crawl back to that dumpster that you call home now.
You mention I haven't hacked anything noteworthy yet your posting my codes on your forums with credit to me...
[url]http://board.gscentral.org/nintendo-wii/53749.htm[/url]

Yet I stated that I want none of my codes to post on GSC and yet you posted my own after all that.

Then I even asked nicely to remove my codes
[URL="http://board.gscentral.org/deep-waters-get-latest-gscentral-org-news/51575.htm#post177116"]http://board.gscentral.org/deep-waters-get-latest-gscentral-org-news/51575.htm#post177116[/URL]

I have no issue with GSC anymore (and no you cannot post my codes), my issue is only with Rune. Not only does he not post proper credits, he does not check if the source is creditable!

[URL="http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb/showthread.php?13708-Bunch-of-Thiefs-.."]http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb/showthread.php?13708-Bunch-of-Thiefs-..[/URL]
A group called "Ps3usercheats" ripped off the Code Freak Engine (PS3 Cheats device) and ripped off their code database, GSC (Rune) credited Ps3usercheats with the codes. Strike 1. Ps3usercheats started ripping the codes of Codemasters-Project and we were not going to have that. GSC (Rune) credits them for those codes as well. Strike 2. Skiller (CMP) posted 3 random codes to bait Ps3usercheats to see if they would steal our codes again.. and they did! They posted fake codes on their site, and GSC (Rune) gave credit to them for non working codes. Strike 3!

Bottom Line, I do NOT want my codes on GSC! I don't think my low intellect handle it the pressure of being on a site that have 3 million hits and count.
GMO is offline  
Old 07-19-2012, 05:01 PM   #34
Rune @ GSC
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 21
Default

Lazy Bastard, I would be willing to testify in a court of law and know that what I have said here and in the past about your web site's own behaviour and immaturity would be absolutely true. The information I have read of yours is largely falsifications and never happened or have been warped completely out of any applicable context. I was there and you were not. You may have.been successful in fooling ZD staff but I you have never fooled me or others I have spoken to about your true character. I am just glad I do not know you personally as you seem like a person who would sell his own mother for a buck.

Aside, the incident with GMO started way before he posted on GSCentral and I refuse to deal with his poor behaviour as well.
Rune @ GSC is offline  
Old 07-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #35
Lazy Bastard
Administrator
 
Lazy Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 75
Default

What exactly do you think I've lied about? And who are these people you refer to? I've been able to consistently point out your dishonesty and hypocrisy, and not only have I mentioned a slew of actual people who can attest to what I've said, but many of them have showed up in this very thread to agree and point out even more events I'd neglected to mention. Moreover, most of them are prominent members of the scene with real accomplishments under their belts, years of experience and reputations of producing great codes, tools, and discoveries. Yet, they're willing to come here, and put their names to statements denouncing you. What does that say? Now you read the news of an affiliation between two important sites, and you get jealous and come whine about it, in an apparent attempt to discredit one of them to the other? What kind of person does that, other than a child throwing a fit?

To summarize, you are the unwanted captain of a sinking ship. The staff and leading members of every other major site in the video game hacking scene consider you scum, and you can scarcely get another member of your own site to defend you. Last time you tried, years ago, most of them ended up crossing the floor when they noticed you were clearly and demonstrably wrong. The site you now run soils the name of the original site it was meant to be a copy of. You mentioned once to dlong, another former GSC member who left in disgust, that you would never leave GSC, and he responded that he believed you, and that was what worried him the most: that you had a serious mental problem and wouldn't abandon the site even if it died, but would instead become more and more unstable until you had a breakdown. It took me a while to come around, but now I tend to agree with him.

I don't know what else to say. I think that covers everything.
Lazy Bastard is offline  
Old 07-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #36
Rune @ GSC
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
What exactly do you think I've lied about? And who are these people you refer to? I've been able to consistently point out your dishonesty and hypocrisy,
Almost everything you have brought forth in this thread and in our past conversations has been a lie. Let me roughly define what is a lie: any deviation on what actually happened in the past or present, what people have said or done, or the motives of individuals. There are far too many examples for me to sort through but anyone is welcome to read what I have written since I was actually in these scenarios and lived through it, unlike Parasyte, Viper, Dlong, etc. who left for periods of time or took up permanent residence in IRC at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
and not only have I mentioned a slew of actual people who can attest to what I've said, but many of them have showed up in this very thread to agree and point out even more events I'd neglected to mention.
Except its a case of the pot calling the kettle black or the individuals you have brought up are mentally unstable themselves or have ulterior motives. Let's go through the list: Parasyte has been unstable ever since he lost his father and transformed from Kong K. Rool into the despicable and condescending "Parasyte"; I worked alongside Dlong and heard through lemmayoshi that he has been in rehab or similar, hence his erratic behaviour and flame wars throughout the years; GMO, as you mentioned, has strong ties with CMP and would love to see you monopolize the cheatcode scene and has stirred the pot against GSC before I was ever involved; Viper has been living at home and jobless for years, while quite intelligent, is bitter about everything and anything and is likely undiagnosed bipolar II and has been like that as far back as I can remember; Liquidmanzero also has strong ties to your website and seems to also be warping the truth, so of course he will beat the drum and follow along.

'The birds of the same feather flock together', as they say. That is why GSCentral has only kept staff who are 100% loyal and honest and kept the bad apples out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
Moreover, most of them are prominent members of the scene with real accomplishments under their belts, years of experience and reputations of producing great codes, tools, and discoveries.
See above. The people you have mentioned have had serious problems over the years and would not be able to bare witness in the court of law due to their 'difficulties'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
Yet, they're willing to come here, and put their names to statements denouncing you.
It seems the people who you have chosen to come forward are willing to throw mud like bitter former employees. There is always going to be someone who will do that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
What does that say? Now you read the news of an affiliation between two important sites, and you get jealous and come whine about it, in an apparent attempt to discredit one of them to the other? What kind of person does that, other than a child throwing a fit?
Not a child but as a man who remembers that Zophar's Domain was an awesome website back then and I would hate to see your scum and villainy tarnish it with lies and negative vibes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
To summarize, you are the unwanted captain of a sinking ship. The staff and leading members of every other major site in the video game hacking scene consider you scum,
Hahaha! It's not a sinking ship. If you would look at Alexa or any other website which tallies more than just the USA, GSCentral is doing better than it has in years! Just remember that a loyal captain always goes down with his ship and our ship and crew are doing well!

** I do not consider the opinions of others if they are found to be questionable or bias. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
and you can scarcely get another member of your own site to defend you.
My staff knows that I am telling the truth and that I don't need anyone else to back me up. Only weak people such as yourself would need that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
Last time you tried, years ago, most of them ended up crossing the floor when they noticed you were clearly and demonstrably wrong.
Are you serious? They left because they had a lust for power and wanted to seize it. (ie. Kodewerx) They were more angry with themselves and their absolute failure in life (Dlong, Viper, Parasyte, etc.) than with GSCentral. GSCentral was a convenient excuse and target. Have you noticed how little most of those former members actually contribute to the scene over the last 3 - 5 years? There you go.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
The site you now run soils the name of the original site it was meant to be a copy of.
I guess you would know all about the fouling and soiling, wouldn't you? Since you are the person who spreads lies and strife and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
You mentioned once to dlong, another former GSC member who left in disgust, that you would never leave GSC, and he responded that he believed you, and that was what worried him the most:
Yeah, it's called loyalty to a principle, of doing what is just, two things I long ago realized you won't ever understand. Parasyte made the same verbal commitment before .COM of never leaving went down but clearly he couldn't be trusted (like yourself) either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
that you had a serious mental problem and wouldn't abandon the site even if it died, but would instead become more and more unstable until you had a breakdown. It took me a while to come around, but now I tend to agree with him.
More and more unstable? I am literally inches away from having my degree, I have an awesome fianceť who rocks and my financials are great. I am not at all surprised Dlong, the who is truly unstable, would say such a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
I don't know what else to say. I think that covers everything.
I'm sure you'll find more lies or half-truths or garbage to post here so take five minutes and imagine more junk to post.
Rune @ GSC is offline  
Old 07-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #37
Lazy Bastard
Administrator
 
Lazy Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune @ GSC
I'm sure you'll find more lies or half-truths or garbage to post here so take five minutes and imagine more junk to post.
Nope, I've got nothing. As everyone else but you has agreed, I've told the truth, and like I said above, I think I've pretty much said it all.

I will however make fun of your use of the word 'literally'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune @ GSC
I am literally inches away from having my degree,
Do you mean that you were typing that response as you reached out your hand to accept your diploma? If so, that's some serious dedication to the scene. I don't think I can compete with that.
Lazy Bastard is offline  
Old 07-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #38
Rune @ GSC
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
Nope, I've got nothing. As everyone else but you has agreed, I've told the truth, and like I said above, I think I've pretty much said it all.

I will however make fun of your use of the word 'literally'.
I will quote NOFX because at this point I've made it clear I'd testify in court to the accuracy of what I have written now and before. I would go as far as to swear my soul on my words. GSCentral has founded on honesty and under my leadership, that has never wavered:

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated
Political scientists get the same one vote as some Arkansas inbred
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Sometimes the smallest softest voice carries the grand biggest solutions



Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
Do you mean that you were typing that response as you reached out your hand to accept your diploma? If so, that's some serious dedication to the scene. I don't think I can compete with that.
Better luck next time.
Rune @ GSC is offline  
Old 07-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #39
GMO
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune @ GSC View Post
Aside, the incident with GMO started way before he posted on GSCentral and I refuse to deal with his poor behaviour as well.
What incident would that be? I'd definitely like to read what fiction you come up with. as for you comment that I threw the first stone is funny, because if you read your own forum, it was you who throw the first stone with your gay comments and it was your moderator who stole codes and admitted to it. If memory serves me correctly GSC is your website and you don't have to treat no one with respect was it.

I see my codes are on GSC, do you have an ETD when they are going to be removed? Honest question, I don't want you to look bad in front of your affiliate. I wonder if their is a LACK of Wii code updates or Wii Hackers from your site. I am sorry without ZiT posting you have no updates but to steal from the WiiRd Database. Shame.

I wonder if your are going to avoid that question again...

Nobody cares if you like my behavior because the facts are their and you openly admitted you don't like my style.
I am telling you right now, no one likes your fiction.

You said you Zophar's was an awesome site and you didn't want it to have a negative vibe. Funny to everyone but all your posts have been negative here. Defend yourself all you want, you have been the number one source of negativity since the thread started.

You defined what a lie was but you didn't give proper credit for posting the definition or source where you got it from, I'll assume you stole it from somewhere.

You can claim all you want to testify in court, it would never make it that far. Unless your a game company or game publisher you are just making false hope and spreading your hot air. There is only some much you can do with intellectual property in a court of law. Been there
GMO is offline  
Old 07-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #40
Rune @ GSC
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMO View Post
What incident would that be? I'd definitely like to read what fiction you come up with. as for you comment that I threw the first stone is funny, because if you read your own forum,
Have you already forgotten the comments you made on other forums? You did cast the first stone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMO View Post
I see my codes are on GSC, do you have an ETD when they are going to be removed?
Yes. Feel free to PM me on GSCentral about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMO View Post
You said you Zophar's was an awesome site and you didn't want it to have a negative vibe. Funny to everyone but all your posts have been negative here. Defend yourself all you want, you have been the number one source of negativity since the thread started.
Except when GSHI arrived and fouled the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMO View Post
You defined what a lie was but you didn't give proper credit for posting the definition or source where you got it from, I'll assume you stole it from somewhere.
LOL! I did say I was going to define it myself and went ahead and did so. You clearly lack contextual understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMO View Post
You can claim all you want to testify in court, it would never make it that far. Unless your a game company or game publisher you are just making false hope and spreading your hot air. There is only some much you can do with intellectual property in a court of law. Been there
So you've been convicted in court? How is this supposed to help your cause and not mine?
Rune @ GSC is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Contact Us - Zophar's Domain - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.