Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > General Emulation

Old 12-14-2004, 04:08 AM   #1
MooglyGuy

Default DSemu is the best emulator ever.

http://dsemu.oopsilon.com/Check it out.</a>

The author has to have big fucking brass ones for even coming out with it. First of all, it's a Gameboy DS emulator that doesn't emulate the Gameboy DS. It emulates the Gameboy Advance - shittily - and it will emulate the DS "eventually". Seriously, take a look at the site, it says that it will "eventually emulate a Nintendo DS on many platforms." Well, then why are you calling it DSemu, you fuck? Oh, even better, he has a PayPal donation icon on his website so that he can eat, as if that sob story hasn't been done to death already. Yeah, buddy, how about you get rid of the internet connection and sell that computer that you're doing the development on, and get a job? There's some good food money right there.

But I digress. The real topper on all of this is that in this guy's eyes, changing literally nothing warrants a new version number. I swear to god, I'm not making this shit up. Check out the site, it says, "Ok, so maybe I haven't actually changed any code, but it was still high time I versioned up." Yeah, thanks, buddy. We really appreciate the hard work that you're putting into this, not changing the code and all.

That said, I've come up with a few suggestions for emulators that the author could work on once he finishes DSemu:
1) GCNemu, the GameCube emulator that actually emulates the Super Nintendo.
2) XBemu, the XBox emulator that emulates the Atari 2600.
3) SFCemu, the Super Nintendo emulator that emulates the Colecovision.
4) PS3emu, the Playstation 3 emulator that emulates the Gameboy Color.

How about you guys come up with some, too?

<P ID="signature"></P>
MooglyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote