Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2003, 10:13 PM   #1
IceWolf20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,252
Default So IM drunk

0Yeah...so its 6;mp and I/ve had aqbout half a ffith fo vodka in less than a halkf hour...............8m ytotally fuc k ed uip beyond reco gition....shit im 2asted...i havn t breen drunk in5 minths but here in am sittin with a b ottle of smirnooff bvodka in my right hand and a boyttler of coddee r4ed in the otherl....shit i m fuck d up.....if anyone cna anctually read this shit then wy0o win a pirize ofr som3 shitr...fuck im trashed....6:12 [pm on a thursday....dmanb i feel llke im bak in collega....sahist i hopre i dont puke, hehieheho<img src=smilies/puke.gif>

That wou,nhde be good hyuh?A?A damnhit fuckin gjfire wall pice of shit.. die dieie diedi eido fuckewr
piss ant shit face cunt hole

btw,....im rfeally am trashed....wsathchi n the simpsons....its the cat burgler apisxode...ehhe...funny one gvbo waytch its good....eezxcvneaqsr
fduck wher whs i...haxcnx;ew.hsit

<P ID="signature"><div align="center">
...the way to be!</div></P>
IceWolf20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 10:15 PM   #2
wingless
Ultimate Female
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: CA
Posts: 2,402
Default Re: So IM drunk

> fuc k ed uip beyond reco gition....shit im 2asted...i havn t
> breen drunk in5 minths but here in am sittin with a b ottle
> of smirnooff bvodka in my right hand and a boyttler of
> coddee r4ed in the otherl....shit i m fuck d up.....if

hahahaha... WOW!! Okay your drunken typing skills are worse than mine! <img src=smilies/laff.gif>

<P ID="signature"><center>http://www.livejournal.com/users/drkstdays/</center></a></P>
wingless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 10:16 PM   #3
puduhead
Senior Member
 
puduhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,403
Default Re: So IM drunk

inspiring. <img src=smilies/magbiggrin.gif>

hmmm... what will I do tonight?

<P ID="signature"><img src=http://files.villagephotos.com/members/getfile.asp?file=\2003-9\26468\puduhead.jpg></P>
__________________
puduhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 10:35 PM   #4
Kuikorosu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,760
Default These posts are getting really old. *nt*

> 0Yeah...so its 6;mp and I/ve had aqbout half a ffith fo
> vodka in less than a halkf hour...............8m ytotally
> fuc k ed uip beyond reco gition....shit im 2asted...i havn t
> breen drunk in5 minths but here in am sittin with a b ottle
> of smirnooff bvodka in my right hand and a boyttler of

<P ID="signature"></P>
Kuikorosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 10:49 PM   #5
rxqueen
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 67
Default Re: So IM drunk

> btw,....im rfeally am trashed....wsathchi n the
> simpsons....its the cat burgler apisxode...ehhe...funny one
> gvbo waytch its good....eezxcvneaqsr
> fduck wher whs i...haxcnx;ew.hsit
>

this thread brought to you in super drunk-o-vision.

<P ID="signature"></P>
rxqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 10:59 PM   #6
IceWolf20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,252
Default Re: These posts are getting really old.

Hey...fuck you.....i had a shitty day and wanted to get plastered....since others feel it appropriate to post of their drunkeness, why can't I?? if ppl want to talk about being trashed, fine let them, and dont come donw on my like you're all high and mighty or some shit....life sucks, work sucks, personal relations suck....fuck you i fyou ahve a oporblem with that.....i just wanted to say something that had no relevance or meaning whatsoever....go fuck youyr self....DICK <img src=smilies/flipa.gif> assclown

<P ID="signature"><div align="center">
...the way to be!</div></P>
IceWolf20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 11:07 PM   #7
Kuikorosu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,760
Default Re: These posts are getting really old.

Every other asshat that posts when they're smashed are just as stupid.

And you know what? I can say whatever the fuck I like because it's not fucking incoherent. So fuck you, you stupid motherfucking fuck. Go eat a dick laced with Satan. I'll rip out your eyeballs and eat them with a side of rice, then spew forth the black eternal darkness and tear out your soul just for fun, you shitfaced fuckball.

<P ID="signature"></P>
Kuikorosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 11:08 PM   #8
Maxwell Murder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,117
Default Re: These posts are getting really old.

wait until this weekend. If I have internet access I'll be sure to make a few drunken posts. <img src=smilies/thumb.gif>

<P ID="signature">http://www.whyteboard.org</a></P>
Maxwell Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 11:23 PM   #9
puduhead
Senior Member
 
puduhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,403
Default Re: These posts are getting really old.

> Every other asshat that posts when they're smashed are just
> as stupid.

Not everyone dude. <img src=smilies/thumb.gif>

I'm drunk at least 25% of the time when I'm posting in the evenings. [img]/wwwthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

<P ID="signature"><img src=http://files.villagephotos.com/members/getfile.asp?file=\2003-9\26468\puduhead.jpg></P>
__________________
puduhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 11:34 PM   #10
Narvi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 724
Default Re: These posts are getting really old.

> Go eat a dick laced with Satan.
> I'll rip out your eyeballs and eat them with a side of rice,
> then spew forth the black eternal darkness and tear out your
> soul just for fun, you shitfaced fuckball.

HAH HAH HAH! That's the most angst ridden, pretentious "putdown" I've ever heard!!! <img src=smilies/thumb.gif><img src=smilies/laff.gif><img src=smilies/laff.gif><img src=smilies/laff.gif>

<P ID="signature">Sometimes I wonder. Sometimes I wander. Sometimes I do both. Sometimes when I do both, I get lost. </P>
Narvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:01 PM.

Contact Us - Zophar's Domain - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.