Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 05:09 PM   #21
InVerse

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn View Post
OK, sucks to be you then. Next time you see someone wearing a cocked baseball cap and baggy pants 6 sizes to big then think about your position on this subject.
Um.... I'm pretty sure my position on the subject would remain the same. Are you trying to insinuate that I'm racist?

Quote:
It wasn't me that made the original statement if you check back. I was just having fun with it. Really you should JUDGE me without knowing me.
I'm quite aware of who made the original statement. That's why my initial post was directed to that person. You chose to defend their ignorant statement, thus I pointed out that you're an idiot.

And since you've stated that you judge people on intelligence, I'll admit that I do as well. And I'm not sure if I've ever seen you make any intelligent statements on this board or contribute anything of worth, hence my opinion that you're a waste of oxygen and bandwidth.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:34 PM   #22
shawn

So if I'm not so intelligent as you call it then maybe I'm not here to post intelligent "boring stuff" and want to just have a good time. I'm really though to old to give a fuck what a 64 post newbee here like yourself thinks. BTW if you didn't know I was a Moderator here for years and have seen trolls like you come and go so take your race/close minded card and shove it up your ass.

On another note I was dating black girls back in '82 in Jersey and to tell you the truth we sure turned a few heads back then considering it was still considered taboo back then by many. So I've taken shit from racist for being color blind so unlike today I actually got told it wasn't right me dating a black girl. That statement was made by "drum roll please" A black man though I heard many snickers and was laughed at by white guys and my own father for doing it. Still want to call me racist?
Old 06-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #23
InVerse

Quote:
So if I'm not so intelligent as you call it then maybe I'm not here to post intelligent "boring stuff" and want to just have a good time. I'm really though to old to give a fuck what a 64 post newbee here like yourself thinks. BTW if you didn't know I was a Moderator here for years and have seen trolls like you come and go so take your race/close minded card and shove it up your ass.

On another note I was dating black girls back in '82 in Jersey and to tell you the truth we sure turned a few heads back then considering it was still considered taboo back then by many. So I've taken shit from racist for being color blind so unlike today I actually got told it wasn't right me dating a black girl. That statement was made by "drum roll please" A black man though I heard many snickers and was laughed at by white guys and my own father for doing it. Still want to call me racist?

I'm not sure if I've seen so many examples of obliviousness in a single post. You're even defending yourself against criticism directed at other people.

You were a moderator here for years? I've run this entire fucking site before. And I'll be doing so again in the near future, on way or another.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #24
Reaper man

This entire thread:

Old 06-06-2010, 10:24 PM   #25
shawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drunken Hacker View Post
You were a moderator here for years? I've run this entire fucking site before. And I'll be doing so again in the near future, on way or another.

Inverse?
Old 06-06-2010, 10:47 PM   #26
Reaper man

Quote:
Inverse?
You JUST figured that out?
Old 06-06-2010, 11:13 PM   #27
shawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper man View Post
You JUST figured that out?
Suspected before and between the statement about running the site "into the ground by crashing it totally" and his schizophrenic personality which came out real well today was the final give away.

Didn't really want to say anything till I was sure in case it wasn't and I insulted him by asking him if he was Inverse.

It's kind of tougher with no IP check "though he probably used a proxy like usual". Just had to wait till his emotions overrode his brain to figure it out.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:36 PM   #28
InVerse

Quote:
running the site "into the ground by crashing it totally"
Um... I've never crashed the site. Perhaps you should go search for my name in the news archives to see the various times that I've rebuilt sections of this site from scratch. Better yet, find Zophar and ask him about the time I built a complete redesign for the site and then SwampGas (who didn't own the site but was the server administrator for the host) threatened to shut down the entire site if it was used because I didn't use a black background.

Quote:
"though he probably used a proxy like usual".
Nope, I haven't used a proxy on this site for quite awhile. At least, not with this particular account. Don't give Reaper man too much credit, however. He was only positive that it was me because I told him as much a couple of months ago in IMs.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:56 PM   #29
Reaper man

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drunken Hacker View Post
Nope, I haven't used a proxy on this site for quite awhile. At least, not with this particular account. Don't give Reaper man too much credit, however. He was only positive that it was me because I told him as much a couple of months ago in IMs.
Fair enough, but I had my suspicions.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:17 AM   #30
The 9th Sage

Quote:
Inverse?
...hey uh, I'm pretty sure I told you that some other time when you asked me. As far as figuring out who you were, InVerse, it honestly is NOT very difficult. You don't tend to act differently, ever, so that's one big tip off.

Twitter
Closed Thread