Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Old 09-15-2009, 02:58 AM   #1
shawn

Default Favorites

I was saying how more people should post. I guess I should practice what I preach. Lets all get to know each other a bit and in the process find out some of our favorite things also.

1 - Where do you live "town/state or country and if you only want to put your state that is cool to. " - Laconia, NH

2 - Favorite food - Cheeseburger

3 - Favorite cologne "you can put none if you don't use one" - Drakkar Noir

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea or don't partake - French Vanilla Coffee

5 - How tall are you - 5' 8"

6 - Age - 46 "I'm going on 12 according to some people, lol"

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - single

8 - Favorite Band or singer - Foo Fighters

9 - Long hair or short or medium - short and will be medium in a couple months if I don't get a haircut

10 - there is no 10 and anyone who does this is welcome to add good questions if they want to.
shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:02 AM   #2
Isildur

1 - Where do you live - New York City, NY

2 - Favorite food - Hmm, that changes for me, from time to time. I also tend to go through phases in which for a few weeks at a time I'll have more of a craving for meat, or more for fruit, or for vegetables, or for spicy food like Thai and Indian food, etc.

3 - Favorite cologne - None.

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea or don't partake - I like a lot of different teas, including herbal ones. There's a teahouse near me that has several dozen different kinds of fantastic teas. (I haven't gone there much in the last few weeks, though, because I loathe what the current owner did with the place during a recent rennovation. It used to be a cozy place with classy furnishings and warm-colored walls. Now it has bare brick and patched concrete walls, bare light fixtures, and crudely-cut plank tables, as if they're going for some sort of industrial look. It could easily be mistaken for still being under renovation, but an employee I'm friends with there assures me that no, the owner simply likes this look. It's entirely the wrong ambiance for a teahouse or cafe.) I like the smell of some kinds of coffee, but I don't like the taste of it.

5 - How tall are you - about 5' 8" or 5' 9"

6 - Age - 29

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - single

8 - Favorite Band or singer - I don't know if I have a favorite...

9 - Long hair or short or medium - I tend to keep my hair sort of short, parted on the left. I also usually keep a shortly trimmed beard, a full one except that shave it clean on my throat and the middle area under my jaw next to my throat, and I also shave a little below my mouth. My hair is dark blond, with some natural lighter blond streaks on either side of my chin.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #3
The 9th Sage

1 - Where do you live - Auburn, NY

2 - Favorite food - I think I'll say Pizza, as my love of pizza knows no bounds. Spicy foods like curry or the better burritos and things are way up there too though.

3 - Favorite cologne - I don't really have one.

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea - I tend to prefer tea (give me a good Orange Pekoe or something)

5 - How tall are you - amazingly, I can't remember...I *think* around 5' 8"

6 - Age - 27

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - totally single as of this weekend >_<

8 - Favorite Band or singer - I don't think I have just one favorite band. My musical tastes run pretty wide (from chiptunes, and electronica (for example, SHE, of whose music you can get mostly for free from their website) to stuff like Gorillaz and game soundtracks, to classics like The Beatles)

9 - Long hair or short or medium - short right now, no beard. I should think about growing it out though, because annoyingly my hair is already growing thin. Guess who got the baldness genes out of me and my brother (apparently)? Hair is black and often unruly because it tends to be curly.

10 - Cake or Pie? - Probably cake. Both are good, but I think cake is probably better.

Twitter
The 9th Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:26 PM   #4
InVerse

1 - Where do you live: Missouri, so far out in the country that the address is for one town and the phone number is for a different one and even if you have the address, you're going to have trouble finding it and even once you make it to the driveway, you can still make a wrong turn.

2 - Favorite food - Tie: Chicken Fried Steak w/ White Gravy ...or... Orange Chicken

3 - Favorite cologne - Don't wear it.

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea or don't partake - Coffee: Caramel Frappuccino

5 - How tall are you - 6'2"

6 - Age - 33

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - Single

8 - Favorite Band or singer - Tori Amos

9 - Long hair or short or medium - Long. I grow it out to donate to Locks of Love which requires a minimum of 10". I've donated 3 times thusfar, the longest being 17".

10 - was a movie starring Bo Derek that I've never scene but am intimately familiar with the running scene on the beach thanks to VH1 and E's never ending stream of clip shows.
InVerse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:15 PM   #5
Isildur

A break up? Sorry to hear that. =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 9th Sage View Post
10 - Cake or Pie? - Probably cake. Both are good, but I think cake is probably better.
Ooo, that's a toughie. I love brownies (do they count as cake?), strawberry shortcake, rainbow cake, etc. but on the other hand I also love apple pie and blueberry pie. (I'm not a big fan of cherry pie, however.) Oh, and my mother makes an incredibly delicious fruit pie.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #6
InVerse

Ya'll bitches ain't never had my Caramel Pound Cake. It's so damn good that I usually serve the topping (not frosting, not quite icing, sort of a thick glaze) on the side because the cake is so rich. My orange bundt cake is pretty damn good too, especially since my local grocery store started selling real orange extract and I don't have to use the fake stuff anymore.
InVerse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:49 PM   #7
ARProductions2009

1 - Where do you live "town/state or country and if you only want to put your state that is cool to. " - Carcer City.....just kidding, I live in Washington State

2 - Favorite food - steak

3 - Favorite cologne - I use Axe every once in a while, but other then that, I wear deodorant

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea or don't partake - regular coffee

5 - How tall are you - 6'0

6 - Age - 21

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - single......kinda lol

8 - Favorite Band or singer - AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Megadeth

9 - Long hair or short or medium - medium, not long, but not short
ARProductions2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:14 PM   #8
VT-Vincent

1 - Natrona Heights, PA

2 - Favorite food - A good Pizza

3 - Favorite cologne "you can put none if you don't use one" - None

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea or don't partake - Can't stand Coffee or Tea

5 - How tall are you - 5' 11"

6 - Age - 25

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - Single

8 - Favorite Band or singer - No one favorite

9 - Long hair or short or medium - Usually short

Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
VT-Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:12 PM   #9
The 9th Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by InVerse View Post
Ya'll bitches ain't never had my Caramel Pound Cake. It's so damn good that I usually serve the topping (not frosting, not quite icing, sort of a thick glaze) on the side because the cake is so rich. My orange bundt cake is pretty damn good too, especially since my local grocery store started selling real orange extract and I don't have to use the fake stuff anymore.
Wow, does sound really good actually.

Twitter
The 9th Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #10
WatchSmart

1 - Where do you live - Korea (the good one)

2 - Favorite food - Mushroom Risotto

3 - Favorite cologne - None (None, None)

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea - Peppermint Tea

5 - How tall are you - 6' 1"

6 - Age - 27 (old)

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - in a relationship (happy)

8 - Favorite Band or singer - Leonard Cohen

9 - Long hair or short or medium - short (short, short)

Last edited by WatchSmart; 09-19-2009 at 01:29 PM.
WatchSmart is offline   Reply With Quote