Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2002, 01:17 AM   #1
Vampiro
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,883
Default My Day..

I woke up feeling kind of sick today due to the fact that i didnt turn off my computer last night, i was downloading some Sega CD iso's
(the sound of a turned on Pc is quite anoying to sleep with)
As i turned on my monitor i witnessed a nice display of :
Lunar 1, Jurrasic Park, and A almost downloaded Lunar 2,
but a simple reconnect was enough to get the remaining 2 rar files

So i turned off my pc for a well deserved rest after being on for over around 30 hours or so..
(yes i dont keep my pc powered on 24hrs a day just because i have cable)

So i went downstairs and had some Breakfast,
I just love a cup of tea in the morning..

After my Breakfast i went upstairs to my room again and decided to play some music, Seeing that i was in a fairly good mood today i decided to play some light music..

aah Misfits : Saturday Night..[img]/wwwthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] a very calm and kind of sad song for me..
you see this song reminds me of my ex girlfriend..
<font color=green>No wraith i didnt want to kill her and her friends.</font color=green> =P
But this song just touches my memories for some reason..
you see i got into the Misfits because the brother of my ex girlfriend was into the misfits very much..
and some parts of the song just remind me of her.
sitting on her bed while she was smoking a cigarete, and the 2 of us talking so long every night..
(i dont like smoking girls btw, but hey i loved her)

ok so i let myself get overcome by sadness for a couple of minutes before returning to reality..

Well lets see now what.. aah yes i have to burn some cd's
but wait! i dont have any cd cases anymore..
Time to buy some then,

As i slide into my clothes and comb my hair i realize that i might see that special girl that i like so much today..
I look like a wreck but hey.. I never have any luck when i'm cleanshaving so maybe today migth be different.. (yeah right)

aah Sunlight.. how i despise you Mr sun.. always trying to blind me..
but my SunGlasses will protect me from you
I have had this pair of SunGlasses for a long time now..
people i knew would always yell *Terminator* when they would see me wearing them..
oh the countless times that i tried to explain to them
that my Glasses dont even remotely look like the one in the movies..

Well i'm all dressed and ready to go..
oops almost forgot my cd Player.. wouldnt want to walk around hearing people now eh?

ok, so i arive at the shopping street after something like 15 minutes,
I purchase a box of CD Cases..
and now lets go to that shop where the object of my desire works..(notice how i shamelesly rip off a movie title)

Well she was there, all pretty and looking nice
but.. she didnt give me the time of day.. except for that hello and smile part..

Ok so i'm bad when it comes to girls and i decided not to try my luck today,
seeing that she wasnt even remotly interested in me being there..

well time to go home anyway.. my heart decided it would be a good time to start hurting again..
must be because i forgot my pills yesterday..
(yep 23years old and allready using pills for heart troubles.. :sigh:: its the stress)

So i decide to go home and Burn some CD's..
well upon putting my freshly burned CD in its new casing
i discover that the casing is broken.. how nice [img]/wwwthreads/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

well i'm not even going to bother going back for just one case..

well i had dinner and watched Jurrasic Park 3 with my parents afterwards.
( I allready saw it in the cinema, but hey it was entertaining)

So i go back to my room and check out my email..
.. .. a couple messages of a friend concering some WWF news and other stuff..

time to check ZD a little..
aah Grammarian and monkeyboy decided to wage war on me [img]/wwwthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
I kicked their asses around a little and see them worship me because of my coolness [img]/wwwthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] j/k

and there we are.. i'm writing this message to you all,
simply because i thought it was time to make a diary entry myself..

feel free to comment but lets keep it nice..

<P ID="signature"> The Whole Fucking Show!!</P>
Vampiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 01:43 AM   #2
puduhead
Senior Member
 
puduhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,403
Default Re: My Day..

> I woke up feeling kind of sick today due to the fact that i
> didnt turn off my computer last night, i was downloading
> some Sega CD iso's
> (the sound of a turned on Pc is quite anoying to sleep with)
>
> As i turned on my monitor i witnessed a nice display of :
> Lunar 1, Jurrasic Park, and A almost downloaded Lunar 2,
> but a simple reconnect was enough to get the remaining 2 rar
> files
>
> So i turned off my pc for a well deserved rest after being
> on for over around 30 hours or so..
> (yes i dont keep my pc powered on 24hrs a day just because i
> have cable)
>
> So i went downstairs and had some Breakfast,
> I just love a cup of tea in the morning..
>
> After my Breakfast i went upstairs to my room again and
> decided to play some music, Seeing that i was in a fairly
> good mood today i decided to play some light music..
>
> aah Misfits : Saturday Night.. a very calm and kind of sad
> song for me..
> you see this song reminds me of my ex girlfriend..
> No wraith i didnt want to kill her and her friends. =P
> But this song just touches my memories for some reason..
> you see i got into the Misfits because the brother of my ex
> girlfriend was into the misfits very much..
> and some parts of the song just remind me of her.
> sitting on her bed while she was smoking a cigarete, and the
> 2 of us talking so long every night..
> (i dont like smoking girls btw, but hey i loved her)
>
> ok so i let myself get overcome by sadness for a couple of
> minutes before returning to reality..
>
> Well lets see now what.. aah yes i have to burn some cd's
> but wait! i dont have any cd cases anymore..
> Time to buy some then,
>
> As i slide into my clothes and comb my hair i realize that i
> might see that special girl that i like so much today..
> I look like a wreck but hey.. I never have any luck when i'm
> cleanshaving so maybe today migth be different.. (yeah
> right)
>
> aah Sunlight.. how i despise you Mr sun.. always trying to
> blind me..
> but my SunGlasses will protect me from you
> I have had this pair of SunGlasses for a long time now..
> people i knew would always yell *Terminator* when they would
> see me wearing them..
> oh the countless times that i tried to explain to them
> that my Glasses dont even remotely look like the one in the
> movies..
>
> Well i'm all dressed and ready to go..
> oops almost forgot my cd Player.. wouldnt want to walk
> around hearing people now eh?
>
> ok, so i arive at the shopping street after something like
> 15 minutes,
> I purchase a box of CD Cases..
> and now lets go to that shop where the object of my desire
> works..(notice how i shamelesly rip off a movie title)
>
> Well she was there, all pretty and looking nice
> but.. she didnt give me the time of day.. except for that
> hello and smile part..
>
> Ok so i'm bad when it comes to girls and i decided not to
> try my luck today,
> seeing that she wasnt even remotly interested in me being
> there..
>
> well time to go home anyway.. my heart decided it would be a
> good time to start hurting again..
> must be because i forgot my pills yesterday..
> (yep 23years old and allready using pills for heart
> troubles.. :sigh:: its the stress)
>
> So i decide to go home and Burn some CD's..
> well upon putting my freshly burned CD in its new casing
> i discover that the casing is broken.. how nice
>
> well i'm not even going to bother going back for just one
> case..
>
> well i had dinner and watched Jurrasic Park 3 with my
> parents afterwards.
> ( I allready saw it in the cinema, but hey it was
> entertaining)
>
> So i go back to my room and check out my email..
> .. .. a couple messages of a friend concering some WWF news
> and other stuff..
>
> time to check ZD a little..
> aah Grammarian and monkeyboy decided to wage war on me
> I kicked their asses around a little and see them worship me
> because of my coolness j/k
>
> and there we are.. i'm writing this message to you all,
> simply because i thought it was time to make a diary entry
> myself..
>
> feel free to comment but lets keep it nice..
>
I always wondered what went on in the dark secret life of you Vampiro.

And thanks, reading this reminds me I must go purchase new sunglasses tonight.

Tonight, i just can't settle into doing anything. Tried playin guitar but wasn't in the mood. Don't wanna watch a movie. Not sure if I wanna play a game. Don't wanna get drunk [ahhh, I'm still feeling it from last night].

Sometimes, I like to walk even thought I have a nice car. The store with the sunglasses is only a mile down the road. I could get some fresh air and smoke my pipe. What annoys me though is there are so many stupid pricks driving around honking at me or yelling shit out the windows. dude, it gets sooo old.

I wish I could just blow the tire with my gatt of every person that does this. That would be real satisfying, and rather exciting as well.

Oh well, I guess I'll just stick with the middle finger for now.

<P ID="signature"><IMG alt="i am gay" src=http://www.lunarpages.com/puduhead/sigpic.txt>
</P>
__________________
puduhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 06:13 AM   #3
Isildur
Senior Member
 
Isildur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: My Day..

> I wish I could just blow the tire with my gatt of every
> person that does this. That would be real satisfying, and
> rather exciting as well.
>
> Oh well, I guess I'll just stick with the middle finger for
> now.
>

Yeah, I think that's wiser.

<P ID="signature"><center><img src=//pages.nyu.edu/~jc73/misc/emu.jpg height=288 width=220>
"So then the guy called me a "|\|00b". How was I supposed to know that that's what they meant by an "Emu Discussion Board?"</P>
__________________
Holding out for Hostess Snack Cakes...
Isildur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 06:48 AM   #4
type_x
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,512
Default Re: My Day..

> I woke up feeling kind of sick today due to the fact that i
> didnt turn off my computer last night, i was downloading
> some Sega CD iso's
> (the sound of a turned on Pc is quite anoying to sleep with)
>
> As i turned on my monitor i witnessed a nice display of :
> Lunar 1, Jurrasic Park, and A almost downloaded Lunar 2,
> but a simple reconnect was enough to get the remaining 2 rar
> files
>
> So i turned off my pc for a well deserved rest after being
> on for over around 30 hours or so..
> (yes i dont keep my pc powered on 24hrs a day just because i
> have cable)
>
> So i went downstairs and had some Breakfast,
> I just love a cup of tea in the morning..
>
> After my Breakfast i went upstairs to my room again and
> decided to play some music, Seeing that i was in a fairly
> good mood today i decided to play some light music..
>
> aah Misfits : Saturday Night.. a very calm and kind of sad
> song for me..
> you see this song reminds me of my ex girlfriend..
> No wraith i didnt want to kill her and her friends. =P
> But this song just touches my memories for some reason..
> you see i got into the Misfits because the brother of my ex
> girlfriend was into the misfits very much..
> and some parts of the song just remind me of her.
> sitting on her bed while she was smoking a cigarete, and the
> 2 of us talking so long every night..
> (i dont like smoking girls btw, but hey i loved her)
>
> ok so i let myself get overcome by sadness for a couple of
> minutes before returning to reality..
>
> Well lets see now what.. aah yes i have to burn some cd's
> but wait! i dont have any cd cases anymore..
> Time to buy some then,
>
> As i slide into my clothes and comb my hair i realize that i
> might see that special girl that i like so much today..
> I look like a wreck but hey.. I never have any luck when i'm
> cleanshaving so maybe today migth be different.. (yeah
> right)
>
> aah Sunlight.. how i despise you Mr sun.. always trying to
> blind me..
> but my SunGlasses will protect me from you
> I have had this pair of SunGlasses for a long time now..
> people i knew would always yell *Terminator* when they would
> see me wearing them..
> oh the countless times that i tried to explain to them
> that my Glasses dont even remotely look like the one in the
> movies..
>
> Well i'm all dressed and ready to go..
> oops almost forgot my cd Player.. wouldnt want to walk
> around hearing people now eh?
>
> ok, so i arive at the shopping street after something like
> 15 minutes,
> I purchase a box of CD Cases..
> and now lets go to that shop where the object of my desire
> works..(notice how i shamelesly rip off a movie title)
>
> Well she was there, all pretty and looking nice
> but.. she didnt give me the time of day.. except for that
> hello and smile part..
>
> Ok so i'm bad when it comes to girls and i decided not to
> try my luck today,
> seeing that she wasnt even remotly interested in me being
> there..
>
> well time to go home anyway.. my heart decided it would be a
> good time to start hurting again..
> must be because i forgot my pills yesterday..
> (yep 23years old and allready using pills for heart
> troubles.. :sigh:: its the stress)
>
> So i decide to go home and Burn some CD's..
> well upon putting my freshly burned CD in its new casing
> i discover that the casing is broken.. how nice
>
> well i'm not even going to bother going back for just one
> case..
>
> well i had dinner and watched Jurrasic Park 3 with my
> parents afterwards.
> ( I allready saw it in the cinema, but hey it was
> entertaining)
>
> So i go back to my room and check out my email..
> .. .. a couple messages of a friend concering some WWF news
> and other stuff..
>
> time to check ZD a little..
> aah Grammarian and monkeyboy decided to wage war on me
> I kicked their asses around a little and see them worship me
> because of my coolness j/k
>
> and there we are.. i'm writing this message to you all,
> simply because i thought it was time to make a diary entry
> myself..
>
> feel free to comment but lets keep it nice..
>

Your pimp hand is strong Vampiro. You should spit some game with that chick..... hey she smiled. Chicks who are uncool & uninterested usually pretend to read shit and ignore. Just sport some medallions j/k and lay it down cold.


<P ID="signature">
"Was that thunder?"</P>
type_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:39 AM.

Contact Us - Zophar's Domain - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.