Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > Emulation News

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 10:50 PM   #41
GMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune @ GSC View Post
So you've been convicted in court? How is this supposed to help your cause and not mine?
My experience versus your lack on knowledge. You sound just like a parrot constant repeating yourself "in the court of law." You should study law or become a lawyer, maybe you watch one too many judge shows

Rune is lame, bias, and is scum down to the bottom of the earth. PERIOD! I will not saying nothing more to him or about him and you can quote me on that! 07/19/2012

Gamehacking.org and Zophar.net becoming affiliates is a wonderful thing. So many of the hacking guides on GH utilize the emulators found on Zophar, and by far GH has the most code and technical support for it. Congratulations to Lazy Bastard on being a content manager for being able to finally update so many blank areas on Zophar that NO ONE could fill it! I donít even see any other site tackling Android and iOS. Zophar couldnít have chosen a better person and the best part of the code support is that people are actually submitting the codes to the site and posting them on the forums and not just going to site to site stealing them without permission!

Last edited by GMO; 07-20-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:31 AM   #42
Rune @ GSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMO View Post
Rune is lame, bias, and is scum down to the bottom of the earth. PERIOD! I will not saying nothing more to him or about him and you can quote me on that! 07/19/2012
(blah, etc.)
Great! If you only knew how wrong you are and that I am telling nothing but the truth, you'd be so humiliated by this statement of fact that you would never leave the house. LB is stacking lies upon the lies upon each previous statement (like a deck of cards) and you don't even begin to question them. You are far too content to believe in what people tell you is true! :-)

Ignorance is truly bliss.

I am grateful that one day I will be proven right, it might not be this year, it may not ever occur to you your lifetime, but I know that I am not the one lying here.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #43
Montie2k
SuperMod and Music Guru

And with this post, it sounds like a good way to wrap up this conversation. Please take your in-fighting elsewhere.