Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > General Emulation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #1
Giever

Default Spectating GBA Games Online

Heya Zophar's Domain forum! This may not 100% be an emulation question, depending on the solution, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to watch someone else playing a GBA game via some emulator on their PC, on mine, through the nets.

I recently got a friend online to play EarthBound, and we did it via netplay, even though I didn't really play (though I did somewhat now and then to get her through some parts, or just to mess around, since apparently EarthBound supports both the 1st and 2nd controller to control it). Mainly I just watched and we chatted during and it was funtimes.

Anyway, I don't even know if there is an emulator with GBA netplay, but even if there is, I'm aware it wouldn't really be able to work that way for it, considering they're separate screens for GBA and you can't just like watch, and it'd only be for certain games and etc., etc. :P

SO ANYWAY, like I said, I'm not sure if the solution will turn out to be an emulator one or if someone will pop in and be like "use this video streaming thing for specific windows!" or something crazy like that. OR maybe there isn't a decent way to do it, in which case I'll be sad but accepting. :<

Thanks in advance!
Giever is offline   Reply With Quote