Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > Emulation News

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 07:01 AM   #1
Azul Fria
Ice Queen Zero

Default Gamehacking.org

While we at Zophar.net handle a lot of things like emulators, hacks, translations, etc. Here is another terrific site to check out. The name of the site is Gamehacking.org which some of you may remember as gshi.org at one point. If you need some game genie codes, Action Replay codes, or even emulator cheat files check this place out.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:25 PM   #2
Rune @ GSC

Hello,

I think teaming up with Gamehacking.org is a big mistake. Zophar's Domain should not have to stoop to such a low level. I have known about Lazy Bastard for many, many years and he is just a modern crook. He just hasn't been thrown into jail yet for his misbehaviour. My website, the most current hacking website on the planet (GSCentral.org), got hacked into back in 2007. He and his cronies chose to steal and utilize the GSCentral database when the hacked database got leaked by a hacker. He knows that his website would be nothing without it so he renamed it the "BSFree" database and stripped that database of proper code credit to the code creators. The GSCentral.org database is the only one who has credited gamers honestly in the scene today. I know he preaches proper code credit but their whole crew are sneaky and devious. I highly recommend not associating with them for those reasons amongst others. Plus, the fact that their website is thousands of codes out of date and that their staff is incapable of adding codes for numerous sections.

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

-Jim
aka Rune
youtube.com/gscentral
Old 07-17-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
Lazy Bastard
Administrator

Wow, your appearance is certainly an interesting surprise.

Since Rune has decided to sully this thread with both his presence and some serious (false) accusations, I suppose I should at least respond to them, for those who are unaware of the situation.

GSCentral.org (not to be confused with the original GSCentral.com, which was under different management and was quite good) and GameHacking.org (at the time still known as GSHI.org) had a bit of a flame-war some years back. It kicked off when Rune and a few of his underlings began slurping up all codes that GameHacking.org hackers created. This continued on without much complaint from us, aside from the occasional snicker that GSCentral had stooped to the new low of just lifting codes from other places, rather than hacking anything of their own.

Then a new thing occurred: Rune began adding codes we'd hacked, but without credit. This angered several of our hackers, including one very talented person named ugetab (who was quite well known for having created many impressive codes, among other things). ugetab called Rune on this, and Rune and another GSCentral.org member, nensondubois (who seems to legitimately have a mental disorder) responded by counter-accusing ugetab of having been the real code thief. This soon escalated into a full-scale verbal war, carried out on both sites' forums, as well as a 3rd party forum of sorts (I forget which, but it was related to PS2 hacking and wasn't truly a forum).

Rune and others from GSCentral.org, including some remnants from GSCentral.com (such as Parasyte and Viper187), sallied forth and leveled their accusations and verbal attacks at GameHacking.org members, and we responded in kind, being very straight-forward and factual. Rune, however, remained very child-like about the issue, and resorted to spamming and non-sense replies frequently. After a while, the intelligent members of GSCentral, to include Parasyte, Viper187, Modman, etc, began to notice inconsistencies in Rune's rhetoric.

For example, Rune claimed that he had added codes to his database before we added them to ours...but public timestamps on both sites and forums, including those cached by Google, clearly proved otherwise.

In the middle of this, Rune apparently had a falling out with his staff, which included Parasyte and Viper187, and locked them all out of the GSCentral.org forums. Subsequently, the forums were hacked and defaced, probably by former GSCentral members or staff. Rune then shut down the forums, but brought them back up shortly thereafter, and they were hacked again. Most of the former GSCentral.org staff left to either join GameHacking.org (for example, Parasyte and Viper187 are both currently GameHacking.org staff), or to form KodeWerx.org (Parasyte created this site as a replacement for GSCentral, although most of its member base has since moved to GameHacking.org, or other sites).

At some point, former members of GSCentral.org staff dumped a copy of the GSCentral.org database, stating that it belonged to them and the scene at large, not Rune, and hosted it in several places. One of these places is GameHacking.org. While we do host a copy of BSFree, as it is called (the GSCentral.org code database, without the BS, as it were), we strive to always provide proper code credit therein. Unfortunately, Rune's mangling of the GSCentral database before GSCentral members dumped it caused not only a slew of issues with handling the database itself, but also caused a giant lack of code credit, even in the original version hosted at GSCentral.org. We've spent countless hours hunting down those authors not mentioned in BSFree, and correcting credit as we could (we continue to do so). Incidentally, BSFree has been slowly integrated with our existing code database, which already contained hundreds of thousands of codes, and this process will be complete with the unveiling of the GameHacking.org site revamp.

GameHacking.org always considers code credit to be of the utmost importance, as the reason for our site's creation in the first place was to facilitate proper credit for hackers' work, which wasn't being done at the time in places like CMGSCCC.

If you'd like additional references to attest to the validity of GameHacking.org's 'side of the story', please contact any of the prominent former members of GSCentral.org, including Parasyte, Viper187, Modman, james0x57, etc. Also, let me know if you'd like a copy of the first major debate that began this 'rivalry' as I made archival copies of the 3rd-party web pages that contained them.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #4
Lazy Bastard
Administrator

Hmm...I hate to do follow-up posts, but I think it's really worth mentioning:

Some time after this initial 'flame war', ugetab, a good friend of mine and a great member of our staff, died, in real life, due to an unexpected brain hemorrhage. Rune took this opportunity to laugh about it, and make insulting comments, even as ugetab's mother was speaking to our members on the GameHacking.org forums. Rune would normally just be an annoyance, but given this event and similar ones since then, he is legitimately a bad person, plain and simple. If for any reason my trustworthiness, or that of GameHacking.org comes into question, I can also provide copies of these conversations, and just about anyone at GameHacking.org, not to mention KW, CMP, and other hacking scene sites (and probably even a few GSC members) could attest to this as well.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:39 PM   #5
Rune @ GSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
Wow, your appearance is certainly an interesting surprise.

Since Rune has decided to sully this thread with both his presence and some serious (false) accusations, I suppose I should at least respond to them, for those who are unaware of the situation.
Everything I have written is above is the facts without any spin on them. Having read what is written below, it is clear that you have re-written history in favour of GameHacking.org. It is rather disgusting and sad.

Quote:
GSCentral.org (not to be confused with the original GSCentral.com, which was under different management and was quite good)
GSCentral.com/.org has always been under my management -- Stinky613 and Crocc were both backbone administrative staff and never guided the website from a content point of view.

Quote:
and GameHacking.org (at the time still known as GSHI.org) had a bit of a flame-war some years back. It kicked off when Rune and a few of his underlings began slurping up all codes that GameHacking.org hackers created.
Not true. Many staff members of GSCentral discovered that many codes were being "re-hacked" or otherwise stolen from the GSC DB and were alarmed that Gamehacking.org did not care and respect the code creators from previous generations. That's what caused a few of the GSCers to start flaming and causing problems at GH. When it was clear that GH/GSHI was not going to give improper credit to the code hackers in the scene, we continued to give proper code credit to the right hackers because it was the right thing to do. This is something I find you consistantly do not understand... ethics 101.

Quote:
This continued on without much complaint from us, aside from the occasional snicker that GSCentral had stooped to the new low of just lifting codes from other places, rather than hacking anything of their own.
More bull. GSHI/GH has barely scratched the surface of what GSCentral has accomplished, both in the past and in the present. Most of "your" hacks originate from the stolen GSCentral (2007) database. I am speaking of thousands to millions of codes.

(The whole scene is dying rapidly so it probably doesn't even matter very much at this point.)

Quote:
Then a new thing occurred: Rune began adding codes we'd hacked, but without credit.
Nonsense. Never happened. The proper code credit only exists at GSCentral, specifically GSCentral.org. Any codes that were posted and were re-hacked by someone at a later date were denied code credit in favour of the original hackers. The pages were left untouched so the original authors would receive their dues.

Quote:
This angered several of our hackers, including one very talented person named ugetab (who was quite well known for having created many impressive codes, among other things). ugetab called Rune on this, and Rune and another GSCentral.org member, nensondubois (who seems to legitimately have a mental disorder) responded by counter-accusing ugetab of having been the real code thief.
Nensondubois worked with ugetab but has repeatedly complained over the years that ugetab stole all of the credit for their collaboration. That is why he has refused for years (4?) to post any codes at GH or even visit your website. Is that the sign of someone who is decent and moral? It reflects poorly on your organization for sure.

Quote:
This soon escalated into a full-scale verbal war, carried out on both sites' forums, as well as a 3rd party forum of sorts (I forget which, but it was related to PS2 hacking and wasn't truly a forum).
Yes, since the GSCers at the time disliked you defacing the original code creators. We still do!

Quote:
Rune and others from GSCentral.org, including some remnants from GSCentral.com (such as Parasyte and Viper187), sallied forth and leveled their accusations and verbal attacks at GameHacking.org members,
Only after it was clear, dozens of pages later, that the codes were being lifted and the code credit was being given to someone else.

Quote:
Rune, however, remained very child-like about the issue, and resorted to spamming and non-sense replies frequently. After a while, the intelligent members of GSCentral, to include Parasyte, Viper187, Modman, etc, began to notice inconsistencies in Rune's rhetoric.
This is a gross exaggeration. I suspect anyone would be furious if they found another website stealing codes and not giving proper code credit for the original hacker's hard work.

Quote:
For example, Rune claimed that he had added codes to his database before we added them to ours...but public timestamps on both sites and forums, including those cached by Google, clearly proved otherwise.
This is a half-truth. I claimed that codes that were on the Pro Action Replay Code Creators Club were posted years before Ugetab ever "hacked them". The GH website was adding those codes which Ugetab had submitted after they had been hacked by someone else.

Quote:
In the middle of this, Rune apparently had a falling out with his staff, which included Parasyte and Viper187, and locked them all out of the GSCentral.org forums.
The "falling out" was due to the fact that Parasyte had always wanted his own hacking website. Those website members had (and still have) numerous
lifestyle issues and that is why they expressed their dissatisfaction on the boards and directed them at GSCentral instead of making a change. Viper187 lived at home with his parents well into his 20's, not working or even attending school. Parasyte was likely unemployed at the time and heavily in debt.

Most of those members were also in the rebellious teenage years and GSCentral had been functioning smoothly up until the last year before the "falling-out". At the time I had not been guiding the website and the website was so chaotic that members were leaving because of Parasyte/Viper187/Modman's, etc. wild and reckless behaviour. You wouldn't know any of this because you were not there at the time.

Quote:
Subsequently, the forums were hacked and defaced, probably by former GSCentral members or staff. Rune then shut down the forums, but brought them back up shortly thereafter, and they were hacked again.
They were shutdown for the weekend because people were flaming each other and needed to calm down.

Quote:
Most of the former GSCentral.org staff left to either join GameHacking.org (for example, Parasyte and Viper187 are both currently GameHacking.org staff), or to form KodeWerx.org (Parasyte created this site as a replacement for GSCentral, although most of its member base has since moved to GameHacking.org, or other sites).
Actually, no, this is not necessarily true. Most of the former hackers everywhere have left the scene, mostly out of disgust at the drama that has arisen. Some left because they felt the scene was on the verge of dying, which is another good reason. Some former GSCentral staff went to Kodewerx, which failed within a year, and simply signed up to GH and have lain dormant for years. They barely even log onto their accounts. Anyone can tell. They have clearly outgrown the scene.

It would be a enormous stretch of the imagination to claim that they have been active in the last decade. A handful of posts in 3 years does not really count.

Quote:
At some point, former members of GSCentral.org staff dumped a copy of the GSCentral.org database, stating that it belonged to them and the scene at large,
But it never did and never will belong to them. It was never their work per se that got the codes online, formatted, and put into the GSCentral db, etc. The database was illegally stolen from our servers and leaked without the permission of GSCentral. It was never proven that any former GSCentral members hacked into the db and that it was likely an act of a third party who had no concrete knowledge of what was going on from the inside (much like yourself).

Since 2007, the GSCentral database is now easily the most definitive code db in the entire world, surpassing any other on the Internet today. It would be an enormous mistake to go anywhere else for codes!

Quote:
not Rune, and hosted it in several places. One of these places is GameHacking.org. While we do host a copy of BSFree, as it is called (the GSCentral.org code database, without the BS, as it were), we strive to always provide proper code credit therein.
Nonsense again. The codes have been altered and proper code credit has not been achieved. Your work on the db is a gross insult to all who have submitted codes to it.

Quote:
Unfortunately, Rune's mangling of the GSCentral database before GSCentral members dumped it caused not only a slew of issues with handling the database itself, but also caused a giant lack of code credit, even in the original version hosted at GSCentral.org.
Actually, wrong once again. The code database at GSCentral.org is fine and the many errors created from the time that it was hosted at GSCentral.com under the moderators/Stinky613/Crocc's supervision I have personally fixed myself. The proper code credit is 100% intact.

Quote:
We've spent countless hours hunting down those authors not mentioned in BSFree, and correcting credit as we could (we continue to do so).
This makes no sense whatsoever. How do you track-down people when the code credit is "Unknown"?

Quote:
Incidentally, BSFree has been slowly integrated with our existing code database, which already contained hundreds of thousands of codes, and this process will be complete with the unveiling of the GameHacking.org site revamp.
Yet both of those databases are missing quite literally hundreds of thousands of codes because you simply stole them from the ancient GSCentral (2007) database.

Quote:
GameHacking.org always considers code credit to be of the utmost importance, as the reason for our site's creation in the first place was to facilitate proper credit for hackers' work, which wasn't being done at the time in places like CMGSCCC.
Except you stripped thousands of codes of proper code credit and are missing many, many games that GSCentral.org has added since 2007.

Quote:
If you'd like additional references to attest to the validity of GameHacking.org's 'side of the story', please contact any of the prominent former members of GSCentral.org, including Parasyte, Viper187, Modman, james0x57, etc.
Of course, contact these individuals that Lazy Bastard knows are biased and most of them were not even on the administrative team at the time that the 'falling out' occurred and half have never been incredibly active at GSCentral.com while the website was even up!

Quote:
Also, let me know if you'd like a copy of the first major debate that began this 'rivalry' as I made archival copies of the 3rd-party web pages that contained them.
Which aren't even relevant to the fact that Gamehacking.org stole the GSCentral database from 2007 and that "its" database is sorely out of date and should not even be updated anymore.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:43 PM   #6
Rune @ GSC

Quote:
Hmm...I hate to do follow-up posts, but I think it's really worth mentioning:

Some time after this initial 'flame war', ugetab, a good friend of mine and a great member of our staff, died, in real life, due to an unexpected brain hemorrhage. Rune took this opportunity to laugh about it, and make insulting comments, even as ugetab's mother was speaking to our members on the GameHacking.org forums.
Except that ugetab was highly rude to nensondubois and would behave like a general jerk to anyone on the GSHI/GH forums while he was alive. Feel free to contact nensondubois and see how he was treated for 'their' collaboration. I am sure he is still angry that ugetab stole his share of the work.

Quote:
Rune would normally just be an annoyance, but given this event and similar ones since then, he is legitimately a bad person, plain and simple. If for any reason my trustworthiness, or that of GameHacking.org comes into question, I can also provide copies of these conversations, and just about anyone at GameHacking.org, not to mention KW, CMP, and other hacking scene sites (and probably even a few GSC members) could attest to this as well.
Sure, bring in other websites who also do not understand the history of GSCentral or how you have stripped hundreds of code creators of proper credit over the years. Most of the people you could bring into this conversation were/are mostly inactive and were not even managing the GSCentral website or are not aware of how you have screwed over countless people in the scene. Good luck with that.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #7
Lazy Bastard
Administrator

As much of your response was repetitive or useless, I will respond to those parts I find relevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune @ GSC
GSCentral.com/.org has always been under my management -- Stinky613 and Crocc were both backbone administrative staff and never guided the website from a content point of view.
You are the only person that I have seen claim this. Everyone else from GSCentral.com (the original) seems to remember things very differently. This would make sense, given that GSCentral.org is quite different from GSCentral.com.

Quote:
Nensondubois worked with ugetab but has repeatedly complained over the years that ugetab stole all of the credit for their collaboration. That is why he has refused for years (4?) to post any codes at GH or even visit your website. Is that the sign of someone who is decent and moral? It reflects poorly on your organization for sure.
So, nensondubois, a person with virtually no skill or accomplishment to speak of, had his work stolen by ugetab, a veritable genius whose work is well-known in the hacking scene as being very impressive and in-depth? I think that's a little far-fetched. Moreover, no one else agrees with that version of the story. Everyone who knows ugetab is quite sure that nensondubois is 'off his rocker' when it comes to that claim.

Quote:
This is a half-truth. I claimed that codes that were on the Pro Action Replay Code Creators Club were posted years before Ugetab ever "hacked them". The GH website was adding those codes which Ugetab had submitted after they had been hacked by someone else.
No, no. I'm not referring to your strange accusation that a highly advanced hacker like ugetab stole incredibly simple Infinite Lives-style codes from a web site that doesn't even exist anymore...I'm referring to what everyone in that 'war' saw; our direct display of your having taken codes from our site and added them to yours, with no credit to the hackers, replete with proof via timestamps, including those of Google's cache system. This was a big punch to the stomach to your argument, and the turning point after which GSC members began to cross the floor to GH.org.

Quote:
The "falling out" was due to the fact that Parasyte had always wanted his own hacking website. Those website members had (and still have) numerous
lifestyle issues and that is why they expressed their dissatisfaction on the boards and directed them at GSCentral instead of making a change. Viper187 lived at home with his parents well into his 20's, not working or even attending school. Parasyte was likely unemployed at the time and heavily in debt.

Most of those members were also in the rebellious teenage years and GSCentral had been functioning smoothly up until the last year before the "falling-out". At the time I had not been guiding the website and the website was so chaotic that members were leaving because of Parasyte/Viper187/Modman's, etc. wild and reckless behaviour. You wouldn't know any of this because you were not there at the time.
So what you're saying is...the most famous and skilled members of your site didn't like your management of the place, but were perfectly content back when they were at GSCentral.com. I agree.

Quote:
But it never did and never will belong to them. It was never their work per se that got the codes online, formatted, and put into the GSCentral db, etc. The database was illegally stolen from our servers and leaked without the permission of GSCentral. It was never proven that any former GSCentral members hacked into the db and that it was likely an act of a third party who had no concrete knowledge of what was going on from the inside (much like yourself).

Since 2007, the GSCentral database is now easily the most definitive code db in the entire world, surpassing any other on the Internet today. It would be an enormous mistake to go anywhere else for codes!
The GSC code database was open to the world in the first place (except that you broke it for an extremely long time (years?), during which it wasn't even available on your site), and it was comprised of work by hacking scene members going back to the original GSC.com; it was quite definitively the property of the scene. Moreover, if codes can be copied manually from one web site to another (for example, what you do with our codes), there's not much difference in doing so with a database, especially if you're a staff member of that site. Incidentally, the fact that you grab codes from our site as we release them isn't really an issue, so long as you give credit. It's annoying that some newbie might not realize he's visiting a site that is merely an echo of another site, and it's a little pathetic, but if you're giving proper credit, it's fine.

Also, it's still creepy when you toss out GSCentral.org slogans in weird places during conversation. Seriously.

Quote:
Of course, contact these individuals that Lazy Bastard knows are biased and most of them were not even on the administrative team at the time that the 'falling out' occurred and half have never been incredibly active at GSCentral.com while the website was even up!
Except, these were the best and brightest members of GSC. It makes no sense that all your most skilled members would suddenly agree with me after having spent years at GSC. Granted, people like Demonic722 and Abystus are quite good, but they're also staff members at GameHacking.org.

Quote:
Which aren't even relevant to the fact that Gamehacking.org stole the GSCentral database from 2007 and that "its" database is sorely out of date and should not even be updated anymore.
Why did you put "its" in quotes? Were you attempting to make fun of incorrect punctuation? If you were, you should pay better attention in English class, because I used the word correctly. An apostrophe would imply a contraction (it-is), which wouldn't make sense in that sentence. Just saying.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:20 PM   #8
Rune @ GSC

Quote:
As much of your response was repetitive or useless, I will respond to those parts I find relevant.

You are the only person that I have seen claim this. Everyone else from GSCentral.com (the original) seems to remember things very differently. This would make sense, given that GSCentral.org is quite different from GSCentral.com.
There is almost no one left from GSCentral.com to consult and the people that remain are largely bitter at how their "new GSC" aka Kodewerx failed horribly. I would like to hear from any non-Kodewerx individual who could back up those claims, seeing how most had too little investment into GSCentral from a code perspective to attest to what happened.

The fact that the GSCentral.com and now .org was so successful was a testament to the abilities of the original staff. Parasyte is likely angry at me because he split-off from GSCentral and his website Kodewerx and now realizes that the green is not always greener on the other side.

Quote:
So, nensondubois, a person with virtually no skill or accomplishment to speak of, had his work stolen by ugetab,
nensondubois is a very talented individual who does some impressive music modifier hacks. You should check out his work sometime.

Quote:
I'm referring to what everyone in that 'war' saw; our direct display of your having taken codes from our site and added them to yours, with no credit to the hackers, replete with proof via timestamps, including those of Google's cache system. This was a big punch to the stomach to your argument, and the turning point after which GSC members began to cross the floor to GH.org.
Where is this visual proof? I have yet to see it because it does not exist. Everyone has been given 100% credit since day 1 of GSCentral, way back in January 1998.

Aside, where do you get your class-A drugs because they must be working a little too well!

Quote:
So what you're saying is...the most famous and skilled members of your site didn't like your management of the place, but were perfectly content back when they were at GSCentral.com. I agree.
They didn't like the management of Stinky613 and how he was never around to listen to people. I attempted to keep the website in line but "the most famous and skilled members" (Para, Viper187) were unhappy with their lifestyles and directed that angst at GSCentral inappropriately. :^)

Quote:
The GSC code database was open to the world in the first place (except that you broke it for an extremely long time (years?), during which it wasn't even available on your site), and it was comprised of work by hacking scene members going back to the original GSC.com;
It was and still is the proper of GSCentral.

Quote:
It's annoying that some newbie might not realize he's visiting a site that is merely an echo of another site, and it's a little pathetic, but if you're giving proper credit, it's fine.
GSCentral has thousands upon thousands of codes that GSHI/GH does not have and will never have. The only echo in the scene is GH. If you removed the GSCentral (2007) db as you have been personally asked multiple times over the years, your website would unveiled as the hollow shell that pales in comparison to the hard work that was done at GSCentral.

Quote:
Except, these were the best and brightest members of GSC. It makes no sense that all your most skilled members would suddenly agree with me after having spent years at GSC. Granted, people like Demonic722 and Abystus are quite good, but they're also staff members at GameHacking.org.
All of those members were bitter with other long-gone administrative and moderator staff. If their angst was directed at myself, it was sorely misplaced as I attempted numerous times to listen to their concerns.

Quote:
Why did you put "its" in quotes? Were you attempting to make fun of incorrect punctuation? If you were, you should pay better attention in English class, because I used the word correctly. An apostrophe would imply a contraction (it-is), which wouldn't make sense in that sentence. Just saying.
"Its" database.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:44 PM   #9
Lazy Bastard
Administrator

Quote:
GSCentral has thousands upon thousands of codes that GSHI/GH does not have and will never have. The only echo in the scene is GH. If you removed the GSCentral (2007) db as you have been personally asked multiple times over the years, your website would unveiled as the hollow shell that pales in comparison to the hard work that was done at GSCentral.
Wait, what? Hardly anyone even looks at the old BSFree DB; most new members of GameHacking.org don't even know it exists, which is the main reason we've been migrating codes from it to our main DB, which is updated regularly with new codes hacked by members and staff. Even after a recent domain name change and the ensuing search engine and indexing issues that occur with such a move, we're still getting more visitors than GSCentral.org, which has used the same domain name since 2005 (even earlier?). What's more, we've produced new content in many other forms, including a functional work-in-progress PS2 hacking system (when no one else could), many other game hacking utilities for Windows and Linux, a large library of hacking guides and related documentation, and plenty of other things. We're in no danger of 'dying', as you've speculated many times in the past half-decade or so.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:22 PM   #10
Rune @ GSC

Quote:
Wait, what? Hardly anyone even looks at the old BSFree DB; most new members of GameHacking.org don't even know it exists, which is the main reason we've been migrating codes from it to our main DB, which is updated regularly with new codes hacked by members and staff. Even after a recent domain name change and the ensuing search engine and indexing issues that occur with such a move, we're still getting more visitors than GSCentral.org, which has used the same domain name since 2005 (even earlier?). What's more, we've produced new content in many other forms, including a functional work-in-progress PS2 hacking system (when no one else could), many other game hacking utilities for Windows and Linux, a large library of hacking guides and related documentation, and plenty of other things. We're in no danger of 'dying', as you've speculated many times in the past half-decade or so.
The GSCentral (2007) db is the crux of your site because it was the hard work on many, many people contributing to GSCentral. The codes were mostly added by myself. It doesn't matter if we're talking about GSCentral.com/GSCentral.org since GSCentral was run by Jim Reinhart in January 1998 and the torch was passed unto me unofficially within a week or so. It was a month thereafter that Jim Reinhart made it official that GSCentral was mine to guide to success.

The new content was largely taken from other websites. There are some new inventions but Artemis is a largely incomplete and abandoned project. The other projects, such as a the hacking guides, were also taken from other sources.

Look at how codes are being posted at GSHI/GH. There is a real danger of people growing up and out of the scene within the next 1-2 years.

As for GSCentral, it is here to stay and is constantly growing, even if the scene does die off 'unofficially'.

I just wish you could be honest for once, Lazy Bastard. I am surprised that anyone believes you whatsoever. You actually remind me of my fiancee's room-mate, someone who is clearly borderline psychopathic and is a chronic liar. I just hope one day that you will receive medical assistance for your condition and can apologize for your poor and unethical behaviour in this scene.
Closed Thread