Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Old 03-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #21
k0k0them0nkey

Oh true...I should do my research. I thought rare had everything and nintendo just published it so they were being jerks. But yeah, Microsoft looking into it. I would know tons of people that would buy it, especially if it had 4 player split screen like the original and online capability. I'm sure everyone and their mother would get the thing. So it may be worth the money since that's one of the most well known console fps games. I'm also hoping for Timesplitters 4 to come to be. Mainly because TS has the golden eye feel, plus map editor.
k0k0them0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:16 AM   #22
Rattlehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0them0nkey View Post
Oh true...I should do my research. I thought rare had everything and nintendo just published it so they were being jerks. But yeah, Microsoft looking into it. I would know tons of people that would buy it, especially if it had 4 player split screen like the original and online capability. I'm sure everyone and their mother would get the thing. So it may be worth the money since that's one of the most well known console fps games. I'm also hoping for Timesplitters 4 to come to be. Mainly because TS has the golden eye feel, plus map editor.
I went back and played Goldeneye with one of my friends recently. To tell you the truth, it was horrible. Unless they were to update the graphics (and framerate) and add online play, there's no fucking way I'd buy it.

To get back to the topic, though...The way I see it, this collection is another way for SEGA to make money. If you want SEGA to release more stuff, then it's good for them to make money. In essence: MONEY+SEGA= =)

Click here to level up my card!

Rattlehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:56 AM   #23
ToastyCheesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper man View Post
I still want my 2D based platformer rendered in 30 like New Super Mario Bros. was.
Sonic Rivals.

I went and bought myself a PS3 copy of Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, and I'm quite happy with the game. There's even some oldies on here that I never even heard of and I now get to... experience them in 720p =]
ToastyCheesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:00 PM   #24
The 9th Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0them0nkey View Post
Actually, I heard rumors that Nintendo themselves were looking into it. Don't know if that was true or not though. If I bought it I'd just want to play in the Facility with Remote Mines.

Twitter
The 9th Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:22 AM   #25
snesmaster40

Oh yes Facility with proximity mines placed on spawn points = ROFL
snesmaster40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:35 AM   #26
The 9th Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by snesmaster40 View Post
Oh yes Facility with proximity mines placed on spawn points = ROFL
Actually...this is really immature but keep in mind this was years ago , I used to like to do things like toss mines into the sinks and toilets, then get someone to chase me in there, circle around back to the entrance, then explode the hell out of them with my huge amounts of mines. :P

Twitter
The 9th Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:00 PM   #27
snesmaster40

lol good times. Me and my brother played Facility so much that I managed to remember the spawn points so it was pretty funny to see him insta-explode after respawning.

Also Perfect Dark + bots + remote mines = BOOM!

Plus it was really funny putting the mines onto the bots and then blowing them up.
snesmaster40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:09 AM   #28
Morcar

I really don't care about the old Sega Games as I can play them on emulators. What i care about is what Sega is making now and for the Wii they have done themselves justice with Nights, House Of The Dead 2 & 3, House Of The Dead Overkill and Madworld plus the Wii is getting the new Virtua Tennis game so its thumbs up from me.

Both games are really good and fun to play and they come away from the kid image that the Wii is getting.