Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Website Talk > Site Questions / Suggestions

Old 09-12-2008, 12:34 AM   #11
AkaneJones

Oh yah, I Have an issue of that magazine. I don't know what one thought. It reminds me I have remnants of Issue 16 of Nintendo Power and the every Issue from 21 or so on, minus this July's. Seven issues of Sega Visions from Feb 03 - Feb 04, although I've always thought Sega Visions was inferior product to Nintendo Power. That's only there early years, though as I wouldn't know what it was like in it's later years.

Hey, you should try and scan "Animerica"'s Gaming/Importer Magazine in there. I have an issue somewhere, never sure where I put that thing.
AkaneJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:10 AM   #12
phillyman
Retromags Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper man View Post
AAAAAH!

I remember some of those! That's when I had just started my subscription with them!

Got some more won today

Quote:
The auction that I have here is for 8 Game Players Sega Genesis Strategy Guide video game magazines.

These vintage magazines are all from 1991 thru 1993. All have been read. A couple alot more then others. Most have the mail sticker on the front cover.

The 8 issues and their condition are as follows:

1) VOL. 2 No. 3 - Aug. 1991 - Features Batman on the Cover. - Completely intact and in pretty good condition. A few small creases to the covers but overall not bad.

2) VOL. 2 No. 4 - Oct.1991 - Features Spiderman on the cover - Completely intact and in real good condition.

3) VOL. 2 No. 5 - Dec. 1991 - Features four different games on the cover - Completely intact and in great condition. One of the best in the lot.

4) VOL. 2 No. 6 - Feb. 1992 - Features Starflight on the Cover. - Completely intact, front cover has a couple big creases.and a small edge rip. Not bad but far from perfect.

5) VOL. 3 No. 1 - May.1992 - Features Pit Fighter on the cover - Completely intact, a few creases to the cover. In read condition.

6) VOL. 3 No. 2 - Jul. 1992 - Features Michael Jordan on the cover - great condition. Probably the best in the lot.

7) VOL. 3 No. 3 - Sept.1992 - Features Simpsons on the cover - Completely intact, a small crease on the front cover. real nice condition

8) SPECIAL INSERT - 1993 - Game players Nintendo-Sega Presents VIRGIN The New Games - It is a 15 page insert that covers roughly 10 different games - Real nice if not great condition.
phillyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:18 AM   #13
Reaper man

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyman View Post
Got some more won today

I'd cream my pants if you found me some ultra game players. That's when they were really good. (mid 90s)