Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > General Emulation

Old 03-28-2007, 08:40 PM   #1
Tanat

Default Valkyrie Profile disk change question.

I have recently been playing Valkyrie Profile on my ePSXe emulator. The problem is when it wants me to change to disk 2. Does anyone know how to get around this?
<P ID="signature"></P>
Tanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:12 PM   #2
Gremlin

Hi I have problem witch my valkyrie profile change disc 1 to 2 after sacred phase in chapter 4 I tried everything but nothing works ( playing from cd image etc. ) Can anyone do save in start of chapter 5 and put saved memory card on sendspace ore something ? pls I really want to finish this game.
Here is my mem card its on slot 2
[url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/ab61dg[/url]
Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #3
The 9th Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
Hi I have problem witch my valkyrie profile change disc 1 to 2 after sacred phase in chapter 4 I tried everything but nothing works ( playing from cd image etc. ) Can anyone do save in start of chapter 5 and put saved memory card on sendspace ore something ? pls I really want to finish this game.
Here is my mem card its on slot 2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ab61dg
You were probably better off starting a new thread...this one is years old. Anyway, did you try the disc changing as described in this thread? If you are using ePSXe I don't see why it shouldn't work for you if it did for him.

Twitter
The 9th Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #4
Gremlin

I tried epsxe 1.6.0 and 1.7.0 and others emus and it didnt work i tried disc change as described above but it didnt work also. Even plugins or cd isos ccd images nothing works that why i looking for help here. I didnt want to spam so i find this topic and posted it here.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:55 PM   #5
The 9th Sage

How are you loading the ISOs exactly?

Twitter
Old 04-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #6
Gremlin

File run iso and chose direction with it. ? or have configure plugin to drive G where i have mounted immage of game. I realy tried all. If you want to know exacly how do I change disc after scene witch sacred phase when screen shows insert cd2 i press esc change immage on drive waiting for pc to read it than pres ok. game starts running but there is only black screean. I tryd all sugestions that i can find but non of them worc that is why my last hope is to someone who can make that save in cd2 for me.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #7
The 9th Sage

hm...so you aren't choosing 'Change Disc' in ePSXe (that will probably only work if you are loading the iso directly in the emulator)? I don't think it will work if you have an image mounted on say 'Daemon Tools' (which is how I'm interperting your description...feel free to correct me if this is wrong).

Twitter
Old 04-12-2009, 05:39 PM   #8
Gremlin

I tryed change disc also my friend told me that he know how to do it and tryed it with my vp but it didn t work. I used deamon alcohol images isos and eaven cd but it is allways the same black screen from iso change disc. Tryed play than esc change disc now changing image on deamon w8 for pc to read and press ok it doesnt work same as iso comand allways black screen. On all plugins emus is the same.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:39 PM   #9
LevelOneHundred

LevelOneHundred Guide Valkyrie Profile Change Disc 2:

I notice that most of video gamers are asking "how to insert disc 2 Valkyrie Profile" or in other games either, using EPSXE emulator.
I know you want to pass that Change disc 2 somehow, that's why I sacrifice 20 minutes of my life just to create this crap. =P

First get your "WORKING/TESTED" copy here:
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
1. After you Extract it, you will get
Valki-Profi-part-2.bin
Valki-Profi-part-2.cue <---Special File ^^,
Valki-Profi-part-1.bin
Valki-Profi-part-1.cue

2. Open "Valkyrie Profile 2.cue" with notepad (if you don't know which one is .cue just pick the small size file, mostly they are 1KB)

3. After you opened it change the path of ---> FILE "C:\blah blah blah\Valkyrie Profile 2.bin" to the location of your Valki Profi 2.bin

Example:

FILE "C:\Documents and Settings\Robert\Desktop\Valkyrie Profile - Disc 2.bin" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00

4. Use Nero (see picture below) and then burn Valki-Profi 2.cue as CD, why CD? For me just use CD to escape the change disc scene and then go back to .ISO after making a clean save in Chapter 5 of Valki-Profi, I also try .ISO/mount image/virtual drive but it does't work. =(

5. If you really hate reading tutorials, simply download my save game starting chapter 5 here: (works on EPSXE emulator)
Valkyrie Profile Memory Card Save Game File <---tag, search engine purpose--->
Valkyrie Profile Memory Card Save Game File

So... Play with .ISO until you reach "Change Disc 2" but before that, change your EPSXE CDrom settings: (see picture below)
Make sure your CDrom settings is correct, especially the Drive location, mine is Drive E:

1. Press ESC
2. Change Disc > CDrom (Don't press OK yet!)
3. Insert Disc that you burn
4. Click Ok

Other Information:
Never play with the "DEL" button (I call it fast forward/nitro) in emulator while you are near in Change Disc 2 scene

DEL = opens menu option
Page Up/ Page Down = to choose
END = to adjust

Well I think it's your job to explore those things.
Always remember your DEL settings so when you accidentally hit ESC just put it again your DEL settings so that you will not encounter a blackscreen.

By the way, I'm sorry for my 300kb images.
I HOPE THIS HELP bye!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Last edited by Reaper man; 05-26-2009 at 11:28 PM. Reason: B-B-B-BAN
LevelOneHundred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:29 PM   #10
Reaper man

looks like someone should have sacrificed 20 minutes reading the fucking rules.