Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Old 10-15-2009, 05:43 AM   #91
Iconoclast

Hm and to be a bit on-topic with Online dating, I've never dated period. I'm not gonna go over how I was raised and all that stuff, but I follow my own interests and definitions. I've certainly been friends with a girl; I tend to play safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn View Post
As for the ruler being someone elses, lolololol. " I just thought of Harold and Kumar and Kumar using the nose hair scissors to trim his ass hair" lolololol.
Hah well at least I didn't do this stuff back while I was in school or anything (and get caught). Some Third Grade boy is half-brainedly diverting away from today's lesson on measuring area and volume.
Iconoclast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:50 AM   #92
shawn

I hate actually dating also. To much work and it's almost always just showing our good points and hiding our weaknesses and flaws. I do like relationships and hate just casual sex, but it's usually I meet them, then sleep with them a few days later, then they either move in or we break up.
shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:16 AM   #93
FleshCage

Quote:
Stand straight up. Put one end of rules in pubes. Have ruler horizontal pointed away from body. Push down tip of tool till it is pointed straight away from you.

The other way measuring from bottom is deceptive since many would push back balls and then you would be measuring more than would be able to use in normal sex.

The proper measurement is the shortest distance from tip to body since that is all that is able to use max.

Besides unless you have like a foot it is actually how you use it for the average person since once a woman has a kid everything seems pretty small after that passes through there. I had a girlfriend with 7 kids, it was like a wind tunnel.

Oh dear god. I am glad that I am a straight girl, and the other thing, I am ONLY having C-sections. Oh my god... a wind tunnel? Really?!

As far as dating goes, I've never done it either. It was mostly me spending the night, and playing video games or watching TV. If we went anywhere our friends usually would end up going, too.
I've had 6 boyfriends, yet I've never really gone on a date. :o
Does that make me a sloooot?

This is the internet. No one exists past your computer screen.

Last edited by Reaper man; 10-15-2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: stop double posting D:
FleshCage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:30 AM   #94
jdev

Well, any girl who tells me she's a size queen, I show my fist. I've never gotten thumb deep, though. Girls are stretchy, but that would scare me.
jdev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:48 AM   #95
shawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleshCage View Post
Oh dear god. I am glad that I am a straight girl, and the other thing, I am ONLY having C-sections. Oh my god... a wind tunnel? Really?!
Remember before you have sex then like a year after having regular sex? Imagine now before having baby and think of the size "diameter", now think about your boyfriend "diameter" after a few babies. Not a lot to work with anymore is there even if he was bigger than normal? This is why I for now on I'm avoiding women that have had more than one kid.

If you get a c section make sure you get a doctor that will make your stomach look not nasty after. Some have a huge scar and worse is the deflated ballon look with stretch marks all ending at the belly button. I have also been told by women once you have a baby your hormones change so a lot of women gain weight a LOT easier. You might want to check which your gynecologist on that one if you plan on staying thin most of your younger adult life since once you gain the weight if is a bitch to keep it off if you lose if again.
shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:50 PM   #96
FleshCage

I intend on having babies someday. Just not now. i just recently turned 21, I don't want to have kids yet.
A friend of mine had a c-section recently, and her scar isn't so bad. Her baby got wedged under her rib. little guy had a dent on his head from it.
Her weight fluctuates though. But she's already a pretty small person.
Sometimes, I don't even think I can push a baby out. I can't even use tampons. ><

Old 10-15-2009, 04:26 PM   #97
Reaper man

Quote:
Sometimes, I don't even think I can push a baby out. I can't even use tampons. ><
o.o

Man, I should have made a trip to Orlando when I had the chance.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:21 PM   #98
Fla Flash
Staff (News -- Rom Hacking)

Quote:
I don't mind hearing about my boyfriend. But I hate it, HATE IT when he talks about his ex. There's one in particular that he keeps comparing me to. Never compare a girl to your ex. My boyfriend always thinks that I'm going to do something like his ex did.
Men have a bad habit of doing that. I learned two marriages ago that it's neither smart nor very respectful. You shouldn't be comparing someone you currently care about to someone else you no longer care about. I hate it when women do that to me. Unfortunately, down here it's all about how either they or the kids were getting smacked around.

Quote:
Unless they still have claws. :P
Nuts. Was going to ship a few of my cats up there for baths.

Look, as far as the beating other people up that abused an ex-girlfriend who is now yours, or just going plain vigilante on 'em, here's what I learned.

I was walking home from a bowling alley, some eighteen years ago when I lived in Daytona Beach. I stopped at a gas station to pick up some cigarettes when I spotted a man beating the crap out of a woman at a gas pump. I got my smokes, told the kid to call the cops and went over there and started wailing on this guy.
The woman then jumped on my back and was holding my arms while the guy was wailing on me. Cops showed up before he did any damage, and one of the officers pulled me aside. "Sir," he said quietly, "if I was you, I'd go home."
"But he was beating on her," I protested.
"Look, they do this every weekend. If I were you I'd just let it go."
I nodded and went home.
Some people just don't want to be saved.
Fla Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:03 PM   #99
FleshCage

That's not fair, getting shot down for trying to be a good person.

Old 10-15-2009, 08:34 PM   #100
The 9th Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fla Flash View Post
Some people just don't want to be saved.
Yeah...that's the part that really gets me.

Twitter
The 9th Sage is offline   Reply With Quote