Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > General Emulation

Old 04-27-2011, 02:08 AM   #1
yourmumisone

Default Where have the psx roms moved to?

There used to be hundreds, now I can no longer find the list of psx roms..
yourmumisone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
InVerse

1.) There is no such thing as PSX ROMs. They are ISO files.

2.) Downloading PSX ROMs is illegal. You will be reported.

3.) If you paid attention, you'd see that PSX is listed on the "Used To Have" list, so obviously they haven't been "moved" anywhere, they were REmoved.

4.) Of course, if you paid attention, you'd see that the ROMs site has it's own forum, separate from this one, which contains an explanation of why the files were removed.

5.) You are an idiot. The world would be a better place without you. Please slit your wrists the next time you're in the bathtub. (Remember: You need to go down the road, not across the street, for it to work properly.)

6.) Alternatively, fuck off and die of cancer.
InVerse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:41 AM   #3
chiefmonkey

^ Ha. I love your work.
chiefmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:40 AM   #4
Reaper man

They were never here. Go away.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:48 PM   #5
chiefmonkey

What I don't understand is all the people that come looking for this stuff on regular commercial websites. Are there still this many people oblivious to alternative file sharing methods?
Old 04-29-2011, 04:24 PM   #6
InVerse

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefmonkey View Post
What I don't understand is all the people that come looking for this stuff on regular commercial websites. Are there still this many people oblivious to alternative file sharing methods?
It's considerably easier to download something directly from the web than to deal with Bittorrent or to get access to FTP files or even to download through shitty file sharing services like Megaupload. But yes, I imagine that a majority of people on the Internet have no clue what FTP is, let alone Bittorrent.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:49 AM   #7
yourmumisone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnVerse View Post
It's considerably easier to download something directly from the web than to deal with Bittorrent or to get access to FTP files or even to download through shitty file sharing services like Megaupload. But yes, I imagine that a majority of people on the Internet have no clue what FTP is, let alone Bittorrent.
I found it easier grabbing them all from the one spot. My last hard drive crashed and I lost around 30 games.

Also why is everyone taking their virginity rage out on me? I literally just asked where they had been moved to. Simple question.
yourmumisone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:03 PM   #8
InVerse

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmumisone View Post
I found it easier grabbing them all from the one spot. My last hard drive crashed and I lost around 30 games.

Also why is everyone taking their virginity rage out on me? I literally just asked where they had been moved to. Simple question.
Bittorrent is "one spot". In fact, it's a whole hell of a lot more of a convenient "one spot" than having to click through multiple web pages for each individual ROM on a site that only allows you to download one file at a time. The same applies to FTP sites or IRC file servers.

You asked a question that was explicitly forbidden in the forum rules. You asked on an unrelated forum. You asked a question that was explicitly fucking answered on the site in question, but you were too stupid to read that.

In short, your question was tantamount to me asking your mother why she didn't abort you when she found out you were going to be born brain damaged or, barring early detection, didn't drown you as an infant. Except for it to truly be equivalent, you would need to have the answer tattooed on your forehead.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:23 PM   #9
chiefmonkey

Virginity rage? Hardly. I've been having sex since you were just a nutstain in your mother's undies.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:52 PM   #10
CollinFalling

It's almost like people don't realize that there are search engines for these very questions.
CollinFalling is offline   Reply With Quote