Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Old 02-09-2011, 06:24 AM   #1
chiefmonkey

Default Finnish the Story thread

I underestimated how stagnant this place is these days. Are me, pipes, Inverse, and Brad the only motherfuckers posting...? Anyway, maybe this will help, it's a "finish the story" thread. You know the rules.

A dog walks into a liquor store, when
chiefmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #2
chiefmonkey

Still no replies? Fuck this place is dead.
chiefmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:13 PM   #3
Reaper man

You just noticed?
Old 02-11-2011, 12:34 AM   #4
Red-XIII

The end! =)
Red-XIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:48 PM   #5
Goku

But, no, it is not really the end. Hollywood sees the thread and picks it up creating a 100 million dollar 3D movie starring Nic Cage and Lindsay Lohan with Paris Hilton in a supporting role.
Goku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:41 AM   #6
3ukalipto

Wink

A dog walks into liquor store, when the owner sees him he asks, "How can I....heee; wait youīre a dog, youīre not allowed to enter this holy place for drunks and teenage wannabe delinquents", to that the dog replies, "Iīm the only thing that has walked into this place in months sir, donīt tell me Iīm not allowed here, because Iīll urinate your big fat nose!. Now... give me water, please". Having heard that, the owner........

Greetings fine gentlemen!, allow me to introduce. Iīm 3ukalipto (my real name is Edgar) and Iīm the dog that walk into the flickering Zophar forum (liquor store) asking for future support and/or help related to translating PS2 backup copies of games (water).
Now; this can go different ways.

A)You can just go about bashing my ego in every possible way (try to kick me out of your liquor store {lucky think I donīt drink}) and I can react very agressively counter attacking the bashing multiple ego-agressions (urinate on fat nose analogy)

OR...

B) You can offer the dog advice and support (fresh water) and the dog will......... (continue the story gents...)
3ukalipto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:44 AM   #7
Lillymon

C) Shoot the dog! Shoot the dog! Shoot the dog and fuck his corpse dammit!

How did I get here?
Old 02-28-2011, 08:55 PM   #8
3ukalipto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillymon View Post
C) Shoot the dog! Shoot the dog! Shoot the dog and fuck his corpse dammit!

How did I get here?

Ha ha ha ha; well. Thatīs an option as well. Too bad the dog that walked into the liquor store was the Supermanīs dog.

" When the owner of the store starts shooting his double sawed-off barrel the dog deflects the bullets and as they travel through thin dramatic air, pierce through the thick brain tissue of the owner. Then the dog drinks his water, and leaves with........."

Old 03-01-2011, 02:51 AM   #9
Goku

...with his tail in between his legs. Walking out of the liquor store he encounters a group of teamsters f'ing the dog. They see the poor little super dog and grin. Super dog tries to fight back is no match for the teamsters. They grab him and have their way with super dog all day long.

By nightfall, poor list super dog walks away from the teamsters in a very awkward gate when he is suddenly.....
Goku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:58 AM   #10
3ukalipto

....when he is suddenly bestowed with the powers of time traveling by an ancient old man from Japanese Mars. He tells the dog; "Use this power Iīve given you my son, to restore peace in the universe and bring love to the masses".

A couple of minutes later, the dog travels a couple of hours back to the past and encounters the teamsters f*ing his now savagely violated self.
The logical thing would be that the dog helps his past self, but instead; he joins the teamsters and rapes himself.
After a couple of hours, by nightfall; the dog now witnesses himself in front of the ancient old man from Japanese Mars. He freaks the old manīs wrinkled butt, then travels to a distant past.

Enraged and filled with sorrow, sadness and depression; the dog takes a .45 caliber pistols loaded with kryptonite bullets that is made of plastilline and kills himself; this way creating a time paradox and destroying the whole universe.

A couple of eternities later; a self-created lizard says "Let there be light" and... is gang banged by a Smurf.
After the almighty Hideo Kojima witnesses the scene, he....