Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > General Emulation

Old 01-10-2009, 06:00 PM   #1
Johnson

Question cell phones

Hey all you in internet land im johnson and i have a strange request... im looking for an emulator program for a specific cell phone model in japan. its call the DoCoMo P-01a. Im very interested in these types of games for this phone. if anyone has it or can point me in the right direction i would appriciate.
Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:56 AM   #2
toasterhed

Are you trying to get Kingdom Hearts: Coded to work on the emulator? Just curious.

I wish I knew more about the Japanese emulation scene but I have never looked into it much. I have some Japanese emulators but I have no clue about ones for phones. Especially not ones that emulate games that are on phones. I speak Japanese but navigating a site about programming or emulators in Japanese would leave even me at a loss.

On the other hand you could buy one of these phones and it's already installed on there. At least as far as I can tell.

I doubt anyone will want to do it. Make an emulator for this. At least not for just one game. But you never know. I would check Japanese sites.

Last edited by toasterhed; 01-12-2009 at 07:26 AM.
toasterhed is offline   Reply With Quote