Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Website Talk > Site Questions / Suggestions

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 03:35 PM   #11
baco

look here:

You will see i am not the only one who thinks that this and zophars roms are one and the same , the dude in this how to vid =directly points to zophars domain (not roms) to get isos & roms from.. so if the site admin really sticks by the no roms mantra ? dont you think something should be done to clear all this up? to avoid any confusion and to protect the integrety of this site? but what ever dont you all blame me, im just a poor shmo that paid some money and got the shaft and is now digging around to try and get some truths,
regards ....Baco

Last edited by Reaper man; 01-23-2010 at 03:41 PM. Reason: embedding video because I'm lazy
Old 01-23-2010, 03:38 PM   #12
Reaper man

Ugh, since you are too damn daft to realize your thread was moved, I'm going to leave this thread here until I am certain you've read this.

ok, as said before, we have NO affiliation with roms.zophar.net, none, and I, along with the rest of staff, wish said site never even existed. Don't be angry at us, we don't have your money. If you have a bone to pick, be angry at Edman, but both 9th sage and I have tried to get a hold of him, with no luck whatsoever. I have my doubts that you would be any more successful. I'm sorry that you lost 20 dollars, but there's nothing we (aside from Edman) can do about it, so I would appreciate that you take this matter with him, and not here.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:39 PM   #13
Maximum Potion
Staff (news - ROM hacking/translations)

We have been trying to get something done about this for the longest time, but edman has been ignoring us as much as he has been ignoring you. I didn't even know that there was a rom site under the zophar name when I joined this forum.

I understand that what happened to you is unfair, and I genuinely wish that I could do something about it, but at this moment all I can do is try to contact edman.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:51 PM   #14
Reaper man

Yes, I'm well aware that the roms subdomain has a few links over here and I'm just about as angry about it as anyone, and if I had it my way, I'd just remove that roms subdoain completely. This is all the owner's doing, not ours, and personally I hate how he has that set up. Also, I only have forum admin permissions, so I can make any changes to the core of the sites myself. Again, speak with Edman on this issue.

Finally, no I will not move this back, since this thread belongs here, and not in talk of the town.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:19 PM   #15
VT-Vincent

For additional contact information, you may want to perform a Whois lookup on the domain and any other associated domains. If you're unable to contact the owner of the site, depending on the method of payment you used you might be able to dispute the charge and obtain a refund from your financial institution.

Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Old 01-23-2010, 05:41 PM   #16
baco

ok guys , points taken on board, but Im sure by what I have read in some of your replys that you can see where im coming from? if any of you can get through to whom matters? then please do , as it would be in all yours/ours interest, and yes it is completely true about the $19,99 and having absolutly no effect (except to my paypal account) no hard feelings i hope?
Baco
Old 01-23-2010, 05:58 PM   #17
Burzy
Awesome Member

Chargebacks for the win , babycakes
Old 01-23-2010, 06:03 PM   #18
baco

I paid with PayPal so even though a dispute can be opened its not as easy as a credit card charge back, also not all transactions are given PayPal protection...
saying all that though , it would be nice not to be in this position in the fist place, thanks for your deep well thought out advice though , good job..
Baco
Old 01-23-2010, 06:07 PM   #19
The 9th Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by baco View Post
I paid with PayPal so even though a dispute can be opened its not as easy as a credit card charge back, also not all transactions are given PayPal protection...
saying all that though , it would be nice not to be in this position in the fist place, thanks for your deep well thought out advice though , good job..
Baco
Well, like I said before, sorry, but I've tried to contact him myself and he isn't responding to me either. I have no idea where he is, but he needs to show himself.

Twitter
Old 01-23-2010, 06:11 PM   #20
The 9th Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by baco View Post
ok guys , points taken on board, but Im sure by what I have read in some of your replys that you can see where im coming from? if any of you can get through to whom matters? then please do , as it would be in all yours/ours interest, and yes it is completely true about the $19,99 and having absolutly no effect (except to my paypal account) no hard feelings i hope?
Baco
Yes, we see where you are coming from. AS has been said though, we have been trying to contact him and will continue to do so, but since he's not responding, there's not really anything we can do other than try. Trust us when we say we don't like this any more than you do.

Twitter
Closed Thread