Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Old 10-05-2010, 03:18 AM   #11
InVerse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotgull View Post
They Exist and meet in secret, I am sorry if that offends you but yeah they are real.. The Bilderberg Group Believe it or not..
Oh, in that case...
Old 10-05-2010, 08:04 AM   #12
Gotgull

Thanks for pointing that out you are right, I probably just am jumping to conclusions, because it's like they say what you don't know can't hurt you. And I really don't know that much my IQ. is only 108. lol

It is true that it is a conspiracy, but The Bilderberg Group holds meetings around the world, the meetings aren't secret but what is said in them is, and Obama has attended them many times over long before he was President. I don't know about the genocide part I just borrowed that as an example cause nobody knows what they talk about just that they discus things or well issues that effect more than one country, global issues. Then they grow bigger and gain more influence on governments of the world everyday the week. You never hear about them on the news or anything cause they control the media by having many of the top brass from the media as members too. Maybe you'll get an invitation to their next meeting being a Genius they like the intellectual.

I don't know where or how people are brained washed into believing that Obama is poor or ever was, get real he is black and was accepted into an elite private school in the 4 grade, the only way you can get into one those even as a white person is if you either came from money or your family has political influence and the only way you get that is if you have or came from money. Ever drew food stamps my foot, his mother was a Anthropologist but I guess they don't make money.. When he lived in Chicago he didn't live in the projects he lived in the rich neighborhood with other rich white folks. He was poor all right living in a crowded condo. In the south we call that rich cause we sure as hell can't afford it.

Last edited by Gotgull; 10-05-2010 at 09:09 AM.
Gotgull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:41 PM   #13
InVerse

Did you even read the article that you linked to? There's a list of people who have attended the conference and it's a far cry from "figure heads from every country in the world". The group was founded to promote relations between America and Western Europe. As such, the only countries that participate in the group are US, Canada and most of Western Europe. And heads of state are a minority of the participants.

Just about everything you've said here so far is either blatantly wrong or else even more whacked out that well known whacked out conspiracy theorists. For one thing, you say Bill Gates isn't one of them but it's publicly known that Bill Gates attended the conference this year. You claim Barack Obama has attended the meetings several times yet he's not on the list of participants and even whack job sites like Infowars don't claim he's a member.

You claim they selected Obama to run for President yet, again, even the whack job conspiracy theory sites don't make that claim. James A. Johnson, who was involved in the committee to select Obama's running mate, has attended the conference but there's no claim that the group itself made the choice.

As far as Obama goes.... an "elite" private school? It's the 12th largest private school in the entire country. Last time I checked, elitists try to keep their numbers as small as possible. That's what makes them elite.

If Obama was so rich, why was he unable to pay off his student loans until after he published his first book? And if you think anthropologists make a lot of money, I'm going to assume you have no idea what an anthropologist is and just assume anyone who's field contains that many syllables must be rich. Unless you think that studying the economic habits of weavers & blacksmiths in Jakarta is a competitive field where one can make millions of dollars. Not to mention the fact that she died three years after earning her degree.

But hey, you even admit that you just picked 'They're planning genocide!' as an example because you had no idea what you were talking about, thus proving that you're just as fucktarded as the people about whom this thread was created. (Here's a hint, you can find the agenda of their meetings on the Internet, they're not nearly as secret as you think they are.)

And if your IQ is 108, then I have to assume you took the test in Canada and are taking advantage of the exchange rate because your comprehension skills and logical abilities range more in the 70-80 range.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:45 PM   #14
jdev

Hey, don't knock conspiracy theories. I have a conspiracy theory that Gamestop is stocked with hot sales clerks specifically to get me to shop there more. Not to get more customers in general, just to get me specifically to shop there.

And even though the last few times I was in Gamestop, there were only guys working there, that doesn't damage my theory, it just means that they know I've figured out their little conspiracy so now they're conspiring to keep me from knowing what's really going on, but I won't be fooled.
jdev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:36 AM   #15
InVerse

--- Insert Obligatory Gay Joke Here ---