Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > General Emulation

Old 09-22-2008, 08:47 PM   #1
darklink99

Default snes game

I need help finding a old snes game I used to play a long time ago. I can pretty much make a guide for the first part of the game. You start out with no weapon. You find a dagger but when you pick it up you get attacked by wolves. You then go through a valley filled with skeletons that attack you. After that you find the remains of a burned down village. I only found one person there. The guy asks you to go into a cave and find something for him. There are bats in the cave. You find some kind of... I think it is a crystal shaped like a flower... The gives you a key that you use in the valley... That is as far as I got... The game blacked out and I could never get there or the game ever again... I have been searching from site to site for this game and so far with no luck... Please answer this!!!!

EDIT: Just so there is no confusion I just want a title... Hopefully... Not a rom.
darklink99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:32 PM   #2
Umiliphus

What sort of interface did it have?
Umiliphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:43 PM   #3
darklink99

Well... I know for a fact that it was not an rpg like the final fantasy games. It was a lot like the game Adams Family Values. But that was not the game... I can't really remember the interface...
darklink99 is offline   Reply With Quote