Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Old 05-05-2011, 06:49 AM   #1
pipes

Default druck rant

seriously. everything is driving me up the wall!
Why can't things go back to where they were originally?
I want to see both 4chan and facebook go down. SO FUCKING SICK OF IT. I am sick of the internet and I am sick of all the fags that like that one movie about that canadian that fights 9 boyfriends or someshit in a IRL video game. I am sick of the disney channel, I am sick of the american anime bullshit and everything on TV, I am sick of all the FUCKING OLD PEOPLE that are coming out of the wood work, I am sick of HA HA I TROLL YOU, sick that 4chan killed the WORLD, I am sick of that psycho old girlfriend that stalks me on the internet, I am sick of this fucking apartment, I am sick that I can't find a decent job that pays my fucking basic utilities, I am sick of my fucking job, I am sick that I can't find weed like I use to, I am fucking sick of the fucking world
Yeah I fucking drunk. This may not make any sense but I don't care it feels good to type this in the public.
Maybe I need new friends or move or something. I don't know...
Fuck you inverse I know you are going to write something I don't give a fuck about... but then again you may be off your period and give good advice or something
Old 05-05-2011, 03:34 PM   #2
InVerse

I imagine that anyone you imagine to be your friend actually views you as that annoying whiner that they'd rather not be around but somehow consistently inserts himself into the group. All you ever do is whine and cry and blame the world for your problems. I don't see any difference in your supposed drunk rant than in anything else you've ever posted on this board. 1,871 posts and I'd be surprised if the number of of constructive posts even made it into double digits. (And I'm being generous assuming that there are any at all.)

If you can't find a job, it's not the world's fault, it's yours. There are plenty of jobs out there that pay enough to cover bills, but you don't want those jobs. You want a job custom made to your interests that basically pays you to jack off.

You're whining because people like a movie you've apparently never even seen? You're whining about 4chan? Maybe you need to frequent a better quality of websites because the sites I frequent rarely, if ever, show any sign of 4chan awareness. Then again, outside of this board, I generally spend time on sites populated by adults, not overgrown children.

You're whining because you can't find pot? It's a fucking plant, grow it. Fuck, I know where to buy pot in at least two different states and I've never smoked it (or anything else) in my life.

You know what I'm sick of? White text on black backgrounds. People using homophobic slurs to disparage people for their taste in mass media. People who say "I'm drunk" when what they really mean is "I'm a pussy and I'm going to excuse my whining tomorrow."

As I said in a similar thread you posted awhile back, the problem isn't the world. It's you. Either adapt or kill yourself.
InVerse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
pipes

w00t
don't care now
passed my exams!!!
one semester closer to a software engineer!!!

FUCKING SUMMER TIME NOW BITCHES!
Old 05-06-2011, 06:18 PM   #4
InVerse

Hahahahahahahaha... You think you can become a software engineer by going to college? I have a degree in computer programming, worst mistake I ever made.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:01 PM   #5
chiefmonkey

I'm with InVerse. I got an associates degree in Information Systems... I now sell industrial electrical supplies to rednecks.
chiefmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 05:09 PM   #6
InVerse

I've actually had jobs relevant to my degree but none of the places of employment gave a flying fuck about the degree. If you want to be a software engineer, you better go to college in India. You'll actually learn something over there.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:23 AM   #7
pipes

I would have to disagree with this. I have been seeing a bunch of this recently. Even in the news. "Is college enough." then by next week "The US is lagging behind with engineer degrees." The it loops over. People are copying what news says and I disagree with all of it.
I am learning new concepts and programming at the same time! Totally worth it. Very usable in everyday programming. Recursive functions kill me . Then thought process on that one I just hate. I like my stacks and loops for backtracking. There was some language that had recursive functions and was the only way to loop. I forget, but damn that would suck.
I am also in it for the math. I can't seem to learn it any way better then with a teacher and homework. So much involves math.

So I don't understand how people can go on and say it is a waste of money and time. I know for FACT going into a place even with a few classes under my belt I won't get shit. Maybe tech support, but that isn't computer science. It's installing windows and helping dumbshit's that can't understand how to not click a link that says FREE SHIT and download viruses from facebook.

I am here to prove I am a badass and at the same time learn something. I like the 3D stuff and wouldn't mind getting something a with research position and LIDAR(or similar point cloud data) mapping systems! That shit is just cool!