Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #11
Red-XIII
Senior Member
 
Red-XIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Turnersville, NJ
Posts: 120
Default

Actually I'm hoping the same Navy Seal Team goes after Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church as their next target.
Red-XIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #12
pipes
Senior Member
 
pipes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,883
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefmonkey View Post
^ Not sure if trolling...
My question is real, but the kick ass duo was sarcasm! If palin was a real running mate of his, that would be a team of stupid. It would be a joke (Him actually running is already a fucking joke). If trump gets like one bit of support and actually gets far I am out of this country! For real! It's not that I hate it, but I would be too scared to stay here!
__________________
The pipes never clangor.
pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #13
InVerse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Midwest, U.S.
Posts: 1,489
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-XIII View Post
Actually I'm hoping the same Navy Seal Team goes after Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church as their next target.
Uh... it wouldn't take a SEAL time, there's not much security at the Phelps church. I'm moving very close to there in less than two weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipes View Post
My question is real, but the kick ass duo was sarcasm! If palin was a real running mate of his, that would be a team of stupid. It would be a joke (Him actually running is already a fucking joke). If trump gets like one bit of support and actually gets far I am out of this country! For real! It's not that I hate it, but I would be too scared to stay here!
If you knew anything about politics, you'd know that nobody selects a running mate prior to winning the primaries. And I'm pretty sure both Donald Trump & Sarah Palin know far more about life, the universe and everything than you ever will. I may not agree with a single thing they say/do, but at least they're out there doing something instead of sitting on the Internet whining about it.
InVerse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:56 AM   #14
Red-XIII
Senior Member
 
Red-XIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Turnersville, NJ
Posts: 120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnVerse View Post
Uh... it wouldn't take a SEAL time, there's not much security at the Phelps church. I'm moving very close to there in less than two weeks.
So can I trust you'll get the job done? lol
Red-XIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:17 AM   #15
HiddenPalm
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4
Default

Looking back, do people really still believe it went down like that as reported by corporate liberal/conservative media network boxes? Most people into this subject traditionally believed Bin Laden died years ago way before the corporate reports of this year.
HiddenPalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 01:38 PM   #16
chiefmonkey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 182
Default

Yeah, except that Al-Qaeda THEMSELVES confirmed that we killed Bin Laden that day.

So Al-Qaeda is in on your silly media conspiracy as well? Shut the fuck up.
chiefmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:00 AM.

Contact Us - Zophar's Domain - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.