Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > Rom Hack

Old 04-24-2013, 08:59 PM   #1
Zombie Paper

Default Majora's Mask hack/patch request

Hello,

My partner and I work as a Music Production/Sound Design duo, and we are currently working on implementing some adaptive music into pre-existing games to be used as interactive demo reels.

We are hoping to partner with hacker(s) that would like to use the demo as a joint effort to showcase their skills as well.

What we are looking for:
  • Single area (overworld)
  • All entrances/exits sealed
  • enemies and NPCs turned off (if possible)
  • removal of Clock Town (if possible)

The demo would have a simple splash title and drop the player straight into the overworld. A pause menu would only be needed to end the demo. No inventory or HUD necessary. Just the ability to move across the overworld.

The music will be implemented with Wwise, and will adapt seamlessly as the player moves from the main, non-descript central area of the overworld into the areas nearer to the four other areas (snow, swamp, valley, bay).

The ultimate goal would be to create a standalone executable file that would run the demo, but at the very least we can create a patch for the existing ROM as well as capture footage of the demo.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, feel free to email me for more details. We are very flexible and passionate about bringing this to life!

Thanks for your time,
-ZP
Zombie Paper is offline   Reply With Quote