Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Old 11-27-2016, 01:59 AM   #1
RedClay

Default software opinion from real people

I've attended a conference on the importance of QMS (CAPA) software on Monday and I'm still not convinced on its level of effictivity when it comes to improving the quality compliance of a business.

For those who aren't familiar with this, it's a type of software that acts as a "quality checker" and makes processes easier while ensuring that each of these processes follow the standards set by the business itself.

Now, I've read a lot of great articles about online discussing the necessity to have one and how it allows businesses to grow and be regulated internally but I was wondering if anyone here has had experience with using one, even developing one?
RedClay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:20 AM   #2
EvolutionTrial

I have not used any. I only read a lot. Most of the articles that I have spotted wrote about being selective about QMS. It was emphasized that the process must prove to be truly effective. One should take note that a quality management that proves to be an effective software must be able to control and operate at the same time. In other words, it should automate.
EvolutionTrial is offline   Reply With Quote