The 9th Sage

Well, I have to admit that picture is pretty funny. :P

Twitter
The 9th Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:17 AM   #22
ARProductions2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper man View Post
Fair enough. My statement still stands though. I may not own the forum, but I make the rules and enforce them. Might I also add that your/you're isn't even an actual rule, but just something that annoys me. Don't like it? Don't do it.

It amazes me that people who never passed basic grammar school somehow gather just enough intelligence to operate a computer. Be glad I haven't made your/you're a rule and that I haven't banned you yet. Don't push me though, or else I will fuck you up (with a banhammer).

...because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard, but I am fair!
TEH INTERWEBZ IZ SERIOUS BIZNESS!!! lmao, get over it, I find it funny, that everyone says you take it to far, yet you can't see it. Fuckin retard.

What else is funny is that, I had members from a few ROM forums I go to, tell me what kind of power hungry admin you are Reaper...get off your high horse and relax. Its just a FORUM!

As for grammar school....I passed it, but I am not writing a essay for school. This is once again, a INTERNET GAMING FORUM! So if you wanna bitch about grammar, Maybe you should go be a admin of a grammar forum, instead of bitching over the small stuff like you do.

Were you the dumb fuck retard that came up with the stupid ass rule to bitch at people for using "ur, or "u", I think this is the only forum, that has a stupid ass rule like that. Once again, GET OVER IT, and GET OVER YOURSELF. Its no wonder this forum is dead most of the time, not many people come around here, (maybe a few new members here and there, other then that, not many stay around long) its the same damn members everyday. I feel sorry for the other admins in this place, because everyone here is pretty damn cool, except for you Reaper Man. Your just a egotistic dumbass admin, that tries to act like a internet "god" , bitching at people over stupid shit. When you are nothing but another member of a gaming forum

You keep it up, this place will keep losing members. Because I know of members from that same ROM forums I go to now, that think the forum here is a joke. It's sad, because the rest of this site is a damn good website, but 1 idiot can really fuck it up for everyone else, especially one that strokes his ego over the INTERNET!

As for banning me, I really don't care, its just a internet forum. Oh well. Are you expecting me to cry??? Well no tears will be shed here.

So if I get banned, then so be it. I do wanna say this, to the other members, admins and what not. I feel sorry that you guys have some power hungry admin like Reaper, you guys are a great bunch. 9th Sage I see that you stepped down as a admin, sorry to hear that, and hope all works well for you as a mod here.

So to all of you, have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, and if I get to come back, and ego stroker Reaper Man hasn't banned me yet, I will see you all around, if not, well I wish everyone luck on a forum ran by a jackass. Like they say in Smash TV "Good Luck, You'll Need It"

Last edited by ARProductions2009; 12-22-2009 at 08:59 AM.
ARProductions2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:58 PM   #23
Maximum Potion
Staff (news - ROM hacking/translations)

Dude, relax. The image was pretty funny in my opinion. Besides, 'your' and 'you're' isn't really that complicated.

Anyways, I for one enjoy a forum that requires its posters to apply good grammar and spelling to their posts. If people always posted with 'u' or 'ur', it would be a pain in the ass to read anything here.

Furthermore, you're complaining that you can't say 'u', which is exactly 2 letteres shorter than 'you', and then you spend like 15 minutes posting this rant which is exactly X letters longer than 'you' (where X is equal to the amount of letters in your post minus 3).

Anyways, those are my thoughts on this. Cool it.

Last edited by Maximum Potion; 12-22-2009 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Grammar Error, lol.
Maximum Potion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #24
ARProductions2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Potion View Post
Dude, relax. The image was pretty funny in my opinion. Besides, 'your' and 'you're' isn't really that complicated.

Anyways, I for one enjoy a forum that requires its posters to apply good grammar and spelling to their posts. If people always posted with 'u' or 'ur', it would be a pain in the ass to read anything here.

Furthermore, you're complaining that you can't say 'u', which is exactly 2 letteres shorter than 'you', and then you spend like 15 minutes posting this rant which is exactly X letters longer than 'you' (where X is equal to the amount of letters in your post minus 3).

Anyways, those are my thoughts on this. Cool it.
Oh, the image was funny, I lol'ed like a motherfucker, Its just this guy gets all pissy over something small, and he needs to get over it.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:35 PM   #25
pipes

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FMJ_ARProductions2009.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	138  
Old 12-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #26
ARProductions2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipes View Post
I Lol'ed
Old 12-22-2009, 08:37 PM   #27
FleshCage

i haven't done anything too extravagant but as a joke once I did print out the tabs for reign and blood. haha. I would like to be able to play it, I just don't know how rad it will sound on an acoustic.

This is the internet. No one exists past your computer screen.
FleshCage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:17 PM   #28
Cornellius

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 9th Sage View Post
Well, I have to admit that picture is pretty funny. :P
Yeah, I know. It's just that english isn't my native language either, and it annoys me when people get angry over a small grammatical mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleshCage View Post
i haven't done anything too extravagant but as a joke once I did print out the tabs for reign and blood. haha. I would like to be able to play it, I just don't know how rad it will sound on an acoustic.
I'd like to hear that ! A friend of mine played Master Of Puppets on a bass, it was sweet.

Industrial electronic technician
Industrial mechanic (Millwright)
Cornellius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:10 AM   #29
Maximum Potion
Staff (news - ROM hacking/translations)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleshCage View Post
Well you could definitely pull it off with some nice new metallic strings and maybe lowering your action a tad (can acoustics do that? I don't really know).
Maximum Potion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:25 AM   #30
The 9th Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornellius View Post
Yeah, I know. It's just that english isn't my native language either, and it annoys me when people get angry over a small grammatical mistake.
Oh no, not arguing against that. I mean, having good grammar is...er...a good thing, but sometimes people take it to extremes in their hatred of bad grammar. I could see possibly saying "Hey, cut the AOL speak a bit please".

Twitter
The 9th Sage is offline   Reply With Quote