Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > Rom Hack

Old 11-14-2009, 11:16 PM   #61
Burzy
Awesome Member

Reaper man, please be an admin at the other forums I use. Your vigilante hatred for bad grammar is NEEDED :o

*edit*

yeah sure, he is cussing, but at least he is spelling those cuss-words properly, and using them in the proper context.

hee hee
Burzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:54 PM   #62
Reaper man

Quote:
Originally Posted by showtekftw View Post
banning someone for forgettin to add some letters but admin swearing in every second posting ....

abusing admin rox!

oh hi fts89!
Enjoy your permaban on BOTH accounts.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:08 AM   #63
Wyrmanazgaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fts89 View Post
Hey. Wrmanazgaroth, send me ur save state file per PM (upload it on sendspace) and Ill help u. I have already got all 7 crystals and im almost finished with the Hack, but im also stuck. Dont know how to beat second last boss.... Though its a real awesome hack.

Besides that, u can pick up the flute, but its tricky. U need to bomb urself near the cut off tree, BUT u need to be looking to the left, only this way u'll be able to bury and not to hit the tree. this way the flute will fly next to the normal tree and ull be able to pick it up

The flute sound is working btw and the bird appears, but asap he cought me the whole emulator stucks :/

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

sending savestate? What do you want with it? Yeah, i know, you can't write back.^^ Hm, the second last boss? On kgp's website he mentioned a version 1.1 because of the ~last boss, i think you have 1.0. Btw me too, I haven't found 1.1 yet.

Thanks for the tip, so i don't need to cheat anymore, i have the fluten ow the regular way, but how you said, by using the flute the emulator stucks. I've no idea, how to reach ice palace. T_T
Wyrmanazgaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:41 PM   #64
kgp4death

Hum you shouldn't have been able to get the flute....i removed it from the game, you should still have the shovel(did you use a code to get the flute or did I fuck up and leave it in the game), also tunic 3, sword 3, and sword 4 all have been removed from the game so don't bother looking for them.....let me draw an asci map...if you don't have the mirror you have to find that first (hint it is on the way to the flippers)

Tutorial Ahead don't read if you want to try to get to the ice palace yourself

Dark world

{XD}
{ } {YD}

Light world

{XL}
{A} {YL}

1)ok in the darkworld YD is the ice palace and XD is a ring of stones
2)go to the ring of stones(XD) and use the mirror to teleport to the light world
3)you should be at XL in the light world where there is an island go to A in light (unrelated hint there is a useful hole on the same island but it has nothing to do with getting to ice palace)
4)world on the same island and hook shot over to YL and use mirror again to wind up in YD(ie the ice castle)

oh and v1.1 is not out yet. I will be sure to post the patch all over the place when it comes out....I decided to do some graphics hacking after all for the V1.1 so taking a few days to get it right.

Check out my game Bruce Campbell vs Ganon (trailer) It is a hack of "Zelda -A Link to the Past" with Ash of "Army of Darkness" as the main Character.....
kgp4death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:26 AM   #65
Reaper man

you know, maybe I should implement spoiler tags....
Old 11-16-2009, 03:36 AM   #66
kgp4death

I think it would be nice; especially for a gaming site. When the topic is games and/or movies you don't want to say too much. I hate when I am reading a post and someone just spoils the ending of a game or movie, definitely sucks....lol

Check out my game Bruce Campbell vs Ganon (trailer) It is a hack of "Zelda -A Link to the Past" with Ash of "Army of Darkness" as the main Character.....
Old 11-16-2009, 04:22 AM   #67
The 9th Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper man View Post
you know, maybe I should implement spoiler tags....
If you don't, sometime when I'm not tired and it's not almost midnight, I'll look into it myself. Why we didn't think of this sooner, I don't know.

Twitter
The 9th Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:53 AM   #68
Maximum Potion
Staff (news - ROM hacking/translations)

Yeah, and maybe a NSFW tag too. You know, so the picture or whatever is hidden until you click on the bright red ''NSFW'' button...

I don't know, I saw it with the spoilers and I always though it would be good for NSFW stuff too.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:30 AM   #69
kgp4death

so that is the same implementation as the spoiler tag but with text NSFW....right?

Old 11-17-2009, 06:30 AM   #70
Reaper man

mm, yeah ok I made a primitive spoiler tag for now. You'll need to highlight to see the text.