Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > General Emulation

Old 06-26-2009, 02:14 AM   #1
OIF III

Default help needed

Sorry to post three in a day, but I am having some issues. I am attempting to assemble my own arcade cabinet. I am running mame 132. I had another form of mame running but when attempting to run front ends, I was informed that it was not a ligitimate version of mame. I found the official one and now some games do not work. I am not the most computer savy individual, but with assistance I am sure that I can figure out how to accomplish this task. Once I have this running I will purchase the tankstick from xarcade for the control panel, then will build the cab. I have an rca 27 in tv. My questions are how do I make the roms I have work? And how do I make arcadepic or maximus arcade work. Arcadepic generates the game list, but will not play the game from the list. When I try to use maximus arcade I get that it has encountered a problem and needs to close after I click the red ball for the exe file. Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me a better idea on how to go about making this work?

Last edited by Reaper man; 06-27-2009 at 05:14 AM. Reason: changed case... you'll get help better that way
OIF III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:05 AM   #2
The 9th Sage

Please don't use all caps. It isn't going to help anyone answer your question faster, and it's kind of annoying to read.

Twitter
The 9th Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:36 AM   #3
Reaper man

Are you really that retarded? Did you not see my reply about NOT making unnecessary threads about relevant items? To top it all off you made your post in all caps. Yeah, that'll get you help so much quicker.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:10 AM   #4
OIF III

sorry about the all caps. i did notice that caps lock was on but didnt think it was an issue. i didnt mean to come off as a jerk or anything. never did this forum thing and i am not a text person so i am learning the ways to do things. if any one can help me out i would appreciate it greatly. again sorry about the caps and multiple postings, wont happen again.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:14 AM   #5
Reaper man

I changed the case for you. Hopefully someone that sees your thread will know what they are doing and help you. Give it time.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:21 AM   #6
OIF III

Thanks alot for your help, really appreciate it