Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > General Emulation

Old 08-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #1
skree101

Default er.. apidya

i used to play apidya on the amiga, i have downloaded it from here and it came as an iso, i have tried opening it with daemon tools but all i get is a load of files that i cannot open, i am new to amiga emulation, and all roms for it i have for winuae are corrupt, could anyone shed some light on how to make the rom work? sorry im pretty sure its basic. thanks for any help
skree101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:11 AM   #2
Xeon3D

Nope, you've downloaded it from Roms.zophar.net which has it's own forum. Mayne someone else can be of help, considering you just blatantly said you've pirated a game. I won't.

Those were the days...
Xeon3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 06:57 AM   #3
Reaper man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeon3D View Post
Nope, you've downloaded it from Roms.zophar.net which has it's own forum. Mayne someone else can be of help, considering you just blatantly said you've pirated a game. I won't.
oh, so he pirated a game from the internet like everyone else here. Big fucking deal.

anyway, I'm pretty sure that the emulator can load the ISO image itself. I've never messed with amiga emulators though.

I'm also moving this to general emulation.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:06 PM   #4
Bodomi

ISO image?
Amiga used normal floppy disks.

It may be Amiga CD32 game, although to my knowledge, Apidya wasn't made for it. I may be completely wrong though.
Bodomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 05:22 PM   #5
Umiliphus

I have emulated Amiga games, with Winuae, and I can confirm that it's a tremendous hassle, most of the time things didn't work, and when they suddenly did I never knew why. "What? The game worked this time? I must have made a mistake!" Although all the games I acquired (not from "here") came as adf, which I would guess means "amiga disk format," which I would guess is a bunch of files collected together into one. And so with that in mind I would suggest opening the iso directly with winuae rather than mounting it first, if indeed that's what mystery skree did and that iso is a proper amiga program.
Umiliphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:40 PM   #6
ereieoty
Banned

Arrow Knowledge

bump up lurk----------------------------------------------------------------our wow power leveling and wow gold site:buy wow power leveling,wow power leveling, cheap wow power leveling,wow power levelingCheap WoW Gold

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Last edited by Reaper man; 08-09-2008 at 11:02 PM.
ereieoty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:03 PM   #7
Umiliphus

What happened, robot? Your friends haven't been posting junk comments on my web-site lately. I am worried about them.
Umiliphus is offline   Reply With Quote