Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > General Emulation

Old 06-08-2010, 03:36 AM   #11
InVerse

Bingo. I didn't test the files (other than to make sure they were still downloadable) since I'm on dialup and it would have been faster to just write the game myself from scratch but I've yet to see a bad file on there that wasn't immediately pointed out in the first couple of posts, so i presume it's good.
InVerse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:57 AM   #12
mistamontiel

Ouchy dude. Found another source, split into some .rar so I should be good..thanks yo..darn..a european only game.

EDIT: Damn corrupt volumes. Gah..never seen that .z01 filetype dude..wishy me luck. Dagnabbit

EDIT 2: Why is the majority of PS1 releases always cannot play audio..? I mount em all in Daemon Tools and Run CDROM yet I cannot get any good results :[

Last edited by mistamontiel; 06-08-2010 at 06:18 AM.
mistamontiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #13
schmocke

Nearly every game I´ve loaded in ePSXe 1.7 directly from the "ISO-Menu" which had audiotracks played them fine. Not to say that they´ve worked flawlessly on a modded Playstation.
Regarding to the affiliation between the "two sites" - from what I´ve read, the owner/Administrator has long gone and isn´t available for the staff here. The Site´s still on and nobody here can do something about it. But for newcomers, it has to look like a paradox.
schmocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:42 PM   #14
InVerse

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmocke View Post
Regarding to the affiliation between the "two sites" - from what I´ve read, the owner/Administrator has long gone and isn´t available for the staff here. The Site´s still on and nobody here can do something about it. But for newcomers, it has to look like a paradox.
The owner/admin is "long gone" from *this* site but he's still active online despite his refusal to answer emails regarding the site. Fortunately, steps have been taken that will allow the seizure of the domain name should he fail to renew it when it expires in a couple of months. It would take considerably more work to procure the actual site content but most of that is useless anyway.
InVerse is offline   Reply With Quote