Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > General Emulation

Old 08-22-2008, 12:11 PM   #1
1commander

Default Looking for a certain NES Emulator and SMB Hacks

I visited this site often a very long time ago, I think it was circa 1999-2003. At the time, I downloaded emulators randomly, hoping to find the very best. I came across some NES emulator but lost it a few years back. It was not very good, and I don't think it emulated music. This is because it always played a certain song every time I loaded a game, and nothing else, in a continuous loop. However, the song was really, really, really catchy. I remember it after all these years. I am trying to find this emulator. If you know of an NES emulator that played more or less one song, please post it here and I will download it and try it out.

The main games I used to play in this emulator were two hacks of the original Super Mario Bros - a hack where Mario was in a wheel chair, and a hack where Mario was in a UPS truck, I believe (I think that the whole Mario sprite was replaced with a small UPS truck, but can't recall clearly). I looked for the hacks on the hack page but couldn't find them. Does someone know if these still exist, and where to find them?

Thanks for any help.
1commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:04 PM   #2
MyaMyaMya

Nes-Lord.
MyaMyaMya is offline   Reply With Quote