Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Old 12-22-2006, 01:40 PM   #1
World_Demise

Default It will usher in awhole new era of Afro-ergonomic computing

I re-read chapters every few months. For this to be true, you'd have to assume that people are rational by default.
You might object to the "trickle-down"-ness this represents, but that's how all material progress happens: things that start out as luxuries eventually become commodities.
The advantage of doing it yourself is that you can select your own massage oils to use as a base oil that may be higher quality than some of the commercial massage oil products.
It's not a pleasant feeling, especially when you have to put on your clothes afterwards. You know what everyone at Google says and thinks? Delete it and start over.
I think you would have been better off stating that it is dangerous when people are only very narrowly exposed to certain ideas. Take a look at just some of these adjustments, in our new Chiropractic Photo Gallery.
Not that you would expect it actually accomplish anything if it stuck, the people who use guns to shoot each other probably don't care that guns are banned.
And there are courses in improving your writing, but they generally only get you from awful to serviceable, and not from serviceable to great.
com for more information.
"Tell someone you're working on a dissertation about the mating dance of the East African dung beetle and they won't bat an eye. and it is a huge boost in getting a market share or taking it over.
I will also quit this project.

Who else gets spam like that?
<P ID="signature"></P>
World_Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 09:16 PM   #2
hcs

Default Re: It will usher in awhole new era of Afro-ergonomic computing

It has been postulated that the greatest advances in artificial intelligence will come when spammers develop a way to generate discussions or art as wrappers for their advertisements.
<P ID="signature"><hr>
(04:33:02) Nimdae: i use l33t h4x0r in a very loose sense</P>
hcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 09:45 PM   #3
pipes

Default Re: It will usher in awhole new era of Afro-ergonomic computing

makes me want to know how much tech that is used for bad could be used for something good and cool?
<P ID="signature">The pipes clangor all the time!</P>