Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Old 06-02-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
Kthxicus

Default Continuum

I just want to start out by saying that this game isn't going to blow you away with graphics or anything, so if that hasn't turned you off and you are bored and looking for something to do keep reading.

I have been playing Continuum for around 10 years or so, its one of the first mmos ever, its only a five MB download, and its completely free. I have tried lots of the newer games but it seems like these days games are taking a route that is less skill and more pointing and clicking and the best thing about Continuum is the fact that its skill based, no pointing and clicking you have to aim, and dodge. There are cash events sometimes, quite a few zones with different styles of play, thousands of arenas with different subgames, a great built in chat system, and some really competitive leagues as well a leisurely style of play in public arenas.

If anyone wants to check it out the link is [url]www.trenchwars.org[/url] - Its smaller than most flash games are so its worth checking out.
Kthxicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
ARProductions2009

The only Continuum I know of playing is a space shooter you play online. Is that the same? Btw, I am guessing this is a bot.

ARProductions2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:00 PM   #3
Kthxicus

Im not a bot man (responded to you on CR also). And yeah its the same game you are thinking about, after playing the game for around 10 years were sorta getting to the point where the population decline is noticeable, I am just trying to help get a few extra people into playing the game. It actually is pretty fun once you get involved in leagues and some other stuff. Either way if this forum isn't the place for this kind of promotion I will delete my post.
Kthxicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:28 AM   #4
ARProductions2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kthxicus View Post
Im not a bot man (responded to you on CR also). And yeah its the same game you are thinking about, after playing the game for around 10 years were sorta getting to the point where the population decline is noticeable, I am just trying to help get a few extra people into playing the game. It actually is pretty fun once you get involved in leagues and some other stuff. Either way if this forum isn't the place for this kind of promotion I will delete my post.
Yeah I thought you were a bought when posting the same thing at CoolROM. Sorry about that.

ARProductions2009 is offline   Reply With Quote