Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Old 02-18-2011, 07:27 PM   #61
InVerse

I just finished Oblivion, including the Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles expansion packs. In total, I logged 299 hours and 34 minutes in the game. At the $24.95 I paid for the Game of the Year edition used, that comes out to less than 9 cents an hour. I'd say I definitely got my money's worth there.

Oblivion is also now the fourth game on which I've gotten 100% of the achievements, following Bully: Scholarship Edition, Kung Fu Panda (legitimately one of the best beat 'em ups I've ever played) and Lego Indiana Jones (which I beat out of spite, the game was horrid.) Being on dialup, I obviously don't play online, so any games with online achievements are an automatic no go on 100%ing achievements.

Not sure what the hell I'm going to play next. Looking through my 360 games, I was thinking Skate might be nice and relaxing after Oblivion. (I was expecting the ending to be anti-climatic but it was intense.) Not to mention the Little Rocket Man achievement in Half-Life 2 which was unbelievably frustrating. Or maybe it's time to play a few ROM hacks.
InVerse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:56 AM   #62
ARProductions2009

A few games.

Road Rash for the PC, and GTA: Vice City for the PC

ARProductions2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:52 AM   #63
3ukalipto

Im currently playing Kengo 3 and The Punisher as well; both for the PS2... and every onece in a while I play five minutes of Bully (I find it to be quite boring and childish... no offense if someone here likes that game)
3ukalipto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:05 AM   #64
3ukalipto

Quote:
Originally Posted by InVerse View Post
Not sure what the hell I'm going to play next. Looking through my 360 games, I was thinking Skate might be nice and relaxing after Oblivion. (I was expecting the ending to be anti-climatic but it was intense.) Not to mention the Little Rocket Man achievement in Half-Life 2 which was unbelievably frustrating. Or maybe it's time to play a few ROM hacks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You, sir; are my personal legend. Im new to the translation hacking scene and also to this forum. Ive read your tutorias and even though I cant understand a thing (I do some of them), they inspire me to translate Japanese text from games.
It would be nice to have your help in the future

Now; I have enjoyed very much the Hitman series. Id recommend it to you if you have not played it yet. The price of Hitman Blood Money for the Xbox360 should have dropped dramatcally over the past few years. Its a fun game in my personal opinion. Its available for the PS2, PC and the 360.

I suppose youve played the Metal Gear series??? I also liked Shinobido for the PS2, along with Max Payne (there is a PC version of it), I have not gotten around playing the follow up of it, but it looks promising.
If youre into western comics you might like the bloody uncensored version of The Punisher for the PS2 and PC.

I owned a XBox360 once, but I had to give it away...., but Tenchu Z was fun... online . There wasnt very much to do in the solo 50 mission part of the game; besides, the story wasnt all that good (it was pretty awful actually).

Maybe Heavy Rain???

Last edited by 3ukalipto; 02-28-2011 at 04:09 AM. Reason: A few titles more...
3ukalipto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:43 PM   #65
Haoie

Just finished Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning.

Why is the sequel so freaking hard?
Old 03-23-2011, 02:46 AM   #66
darkninja0200

hmmm I'm currently playing Super Robot Wars J, COD Black Ops, and Summon Knight Twin Age
darkninja0200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:54 AM   #67
Flicka115

Ocarina of Time
Castle Age, Treasure Isle, Frontierville, Fishville on Facebook
Assassins Creed 2
Pokemon Heart Gold
Flicka115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:34 AM   #68
Deverica Wolf

Super Street Fighter II for the SNES. Brings back acne memories...^_^

Also, Half-Life and Half-Life 2 mods. They...never get old. Never!
Deverica Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:47 AM   #69
Lillymon

Played Plants vs. Zombies recently (the iPad seems to have a use, tablets are ideal for that game), cleared the main adventure mode in two days, working through extras. It's a fun little diversion, with a surprising amount of depth to the gameplay.

Also playing Mario Kart 7 (AI still a cheating bastard, 150cc difficulty may take a while) and I've started on Shantae: Risky's Revenge (good old 2D platforming with solid gameplay and some actual challenge to it, how I've missed that). I'm also occasionally taking on new level on Sonic Colours, which is actually fun. I guess I'm technically still playing The World Ends With You (I do intend to someday finish that). Super Mario 3D Land is boring as shit and seems to confirm that I've had it with Super Mario games now.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:52 AM   #70
lpegna

I'm playing Final Fantasy 5 for SNES and Starcraft 2, really interesting stories.
lpegna is offline   Reply With Quote