Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > Rom Hack

Old 02-12-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
dufus

Lightbulb Music Source

I',m new here and have not even had a chance to start on any tutorials, so I don't know if the conversion will be possible. That said you should really check out Jamendo. You'll be swimming in background music. They've got 8bit rock that actually kicks ass. The artists seem putting themselves out there for video game creators. The legal documentation seems to allow for use and distribution as long as its non-profit and there's notification. Even if you can't convert it for your hack It's great listening. I found a load of ambient and goth music that would melt right into a castlevania hack. The 8bit rock would thump right into a streetfighting hack. They've got some far out stuff too. I found a Jazz Metal Goth band, "The Diablo Swing Orchestra". I gotta plug the 8bit rock gods, "All My Faults"80's Goth Rock, "Kassandra" My fav but i don't know what to label them, "NESessity", "Octaphell", "Ozzed", and "Steal 4 Ram" put out good hard rock. "Lady Laika" is kind of pop. There's also plenty of ambient stuff. I hope this helps someone if not just enjoy it. I think you'll get addicted real quick.
dufus is offline   Reply With Quote