Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Old 05-21-2009, 01:26 AM   #1
shawn

Default Dr Phil

I was just channel changing and hit the Dr Phil show. This show at best is usually dumb but I heard the phrase that made me just say to the lady on TV out loud "you stupid cunt".

I usually don't like that word but this bitch is absolutely retarded. She basically wants to marry this guy who tells her he doesn't love her and think she's a pain in the ass. Well Dr Phil after reading her letter decides to have her on the show. Come to find out that between writing the letter and his decision she marries the asshole and finds out something amazing. He acts just the same as when he was single.

Then she utters the stupidest phrase to come out of any womans mouth that has been in a fucked up relationship.

I THOUGHT HE WOULD CHANGE AFTER WE GOT MARRIED.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

For any women reading this now. When you marry a man the only thing you're getting and even this is not guaranteed. He won't be fucking any other women.

That's it, nothing else. If you think he's going to magically change into that prince charming you've been dreaming of your just lying to yourself.

If you have a man and he treats you good and does what he says and you know he cares about you then don't let him go.

If you love a guy that you think is cute or is good in bed or something else superficial but treats you like shit, doesn't care, calls you a HO, lets you pay for everything and spends your money without caring what you think then call Dr Phil and look like the fool you are chasing this lowlife.

I swear some women are so retarded and tonight I saw that the female retard gene is alive and well. Ladies if you even think you might be in one of the above relationships then stop doing any of your own thinking and ask someone with a real brain what to do and don't think about their advise since you have already figured out you are braindead and need a major push in the right direction.

I'm sorry for the rant but people who are relationship retarded just piss me off so much.
shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:23 AM   #2
Isildur

It goes the other way too. Guys often don't think with the right head when choosing girls. =P
Old 05-21-2009, 02:45 AM   #3
shawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isildur View Post
It goes the other way too. Guys often don't think with the right head when choosing girls. =P
OK, I have done that before but it was an incredible amount of constant sex and she was cute and she always treated me goo.. I mean I would never let something like that happen to me.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:59 AM   #4
Reaper man

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn View Post
tonight I saw that the female retard gene is alive and well.

in b4 Lillymon rant.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:50 AM   #5
shawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper man View Post
in b4 Lillymon rant.

Lillymon not only would not do that but she would probably tell this woman "smarten up bitch, you're bringing our collective IQ down into the negative numbers".

Seriously that line "I thought he would change" is uttered by every stupid woman I have ever met.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:53 AM   #6
Lillymon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn View Post
Lillymon not only would not do that but she would probably tell this woman "smarten up bitch, you're bringing our collective IQ down into the negative numbers".

Seriously that line "I thought he would change" is uttered by every stupid woman I have ever met.
I do generally agree with this, and have my own story to add.

In one magazine, I was reading about woman who had a friend who was frequently beaten by her husband, but insisted that he didn't mean to do those things and she was the one who set him off. The woman who was telling this story then said she read about another woman who was being beaten up by her husband, said the same things, and was eventually killed. She got her unfortunate friend to read this story, they spoke on the phone, and the idiotic phrase emerged:

"But he's not like the man in that story, he loves me"

A few weeks later, that woman was killed by her husband, just like in the story she'd read. I simply cannot understand how anyone manages to end up thinking like that.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #7
Fla Flash
Staff (News -- Rom Hacking)

It's a form of some syndrome that's associated with kidnap victims. I believe that's called Stockholm Syndrome....it's called something different with victims of spousal abuse, though.
The victim generally blames his or herself for doing something wrong, therefore believing the abuse is a form of penance for the act.
Any man who hits a woman needs his testicles removed, plain and simple.
Fla Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:23 AM   #8
Haoie

Got to love talkshow drama.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:18 AM   #9
P0rtal0fRain

I rarely watch Dr. Phil, but this seems interesting.
P0rtal0fRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:51 AM   #10
The 9th Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fla Flash View Post
Any man who hits a woman needs his testicles removed, plain and simple.
I'd buy that for a dollar.

Twitter
The 9th Sage is offline   Reply With Quote