Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Emulation Talk > General Emulation

Old 09-20-2017, 08:13 PM   #1
Default New to Console Emulation on PS2

I just started playing with emulation. So far I have a working Retro Pie and many roms and would now like to tackle emulation on the PS2. My playstation 2 works well with a Free McBoot memory cartridge and I can play iso backups with no problems. First my goal is to emulate the Atari 5200 on the PS2. I have roms and know where to get an emulator for PS2 but don't know how to use the emulator - just can't find instructons or a tutorial. Do I need to put the emulator and roms on a usb drive and select something from the McBoot start menu?? Basically I need a little help to get me started.
LubeckTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 04:33 AM   #2

Its quite simple actually. I used to emulate on the psx so let me see if I can give this a whirl and help you out. When I would try and find anything about any sort of product I used I would look at the emulator itself and see if the developer provided his website. Then, if the websites down and I really need to find that info, I go to web.archive.org then type in the website. This should lead me to a cache of his website on certain dates. The tool is also cool for other things too. Like this website,for instance, used to host a n64 emulator that ran on MS-DOS. Good luck man!
longboarder is offline   Reply With Quote