Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > General Chat > Talk of the Town

Old 08-10-2016, 04:09 PM   #1
mumblejockey

Default Mobile app scanners?

Hello, guys! What security scanner have you been using for your mobile applications? It is use to scan all of your applications and protect your private information from hackers. Any inputs? Thanks!
mumblejockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 06:34 AM   #2
RedClay

Hi, are you referring to a web or mobile security scanner? I heard about this type and it can identify vulnerabilities even on mobile devices that could lead to data theft. My husband told me to try searching about a retina security scanner. That application might be the answer to your inquiry.
RedClay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 09:55 AM   #3
hannah

I'm using McAfee Mobile Security and AVG for my Android phone. I think private information especially banking account shouldn't be added into your phone. It's too risky. No methods secure that hackers can't access your phone and get what they want. I heard many story abt this. :-s
hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 04:49 PM   #4
aimhighanais

Do you need a security scanner for your mobile? I thought that mobiles are virus-free or am I wrong? Anyway, what I know is you should use something that protects you from being tracked, for example your searches from being tracker, like going incognito in google, perhaps? I know that companies use tracking software like this ([url]https://www.ghostery.com/intelligence/business-blog/business/solve-latency-problems-faster/[/url]) to keep up with their customers or potential customers and maybe that is something that you should prevent from happening. Just my 2 cents.
aimhighanais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 04:53 PM   #5
aimhighanais

I don't know why it is doing that - that is not how I typed it - I guess the site is adding the "url" I am new to this, so please bear with me as I learn
aimhighanais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 04:32 PM   #6
RedClay

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimhighanais View Post
I don't know why it is doing that - that is not how I typed it - I guess the site is adding the "url" I am new to this, so please bear with me as I learn
You can edit your previous post if you want it to work.
RedClay is offline   Reply With Quote