Thread: Question!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 08:57 AM   #3
Junior Member
Skitchin''s Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 6

I think you can just clip the wire from the old conch and solder it to a ps3 or 360's end. However, I'm absolutely inexperienced with that since I don't have the balls to risk ruining any of my genesis controllers I've still got. I myself just bought a generic ps3 controller off ebay and use that for everything rom-wise.
Skitchin' is offline   Reply With Quote