Thread: What if...?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 09:14 PM   #4
cinvowell

I've been PM-ing with a member of another forum (finalfantasyforums.net) for the past couple months or so (I'm always slow in responding - I get on YouTube and end up meandering through other songs) and we eventually got on the subject of music when I told him a friend thought the music of The Moody Blues was ugly. He shared some newer stuff that I either wasn't familiar with or had heard some songs and didn't know the name of the band (like Creed and Staind) or would never have listened to past 1 line or even half a line on my own (like Slipknot) and I shared some of the stuff I grew up listening to (like David Bowie and the Spiders From Mars stuff and Badfinger as well as a lot of British stuff most people never heard of). I would have included Three Days Grace but I don't really care for their new stuff and their former lead singer is the lead for Saint Asonia and I like the stuff he writes. There's a ton more bands I like but it didn't make sense to list more then I did. I play music all the time. Can't stand dead silence.