View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #23
InVerse

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn View Post
So if I'm not so intelligent as you call it then maybe I'm not here to post intelligent "boring stuff" and want to just have a good time. I'm really though to old to give a fuck what a 64 post newbee here like yourself thinks. BTW if you didn't know I was a Moderator here for years and have seen trolls like you come and go so take your race/close minded card and shove it up your ass.

On another note I was dating black girls back in '82 in Jersey and to tell you the truth we sure turned a few heads back then considering it was still considered taboo back then by many. So I've taken shit from racist for being color blind so unlike today I actually got told it wasn't right me dating a black girl. That statement was made by "drum roll please" A black man though I heard many snickers and was laughed at by white guys and my own father for doing it. Still want to call me racist?

I'm not sure if I've seen so many examples of obliviousness in a single post. You're even defending yourself against criticism directed at other people.

You were a moderator here for years? I've run this entire fucking site before. And I'll be doing so again in the near future, on way or another.