View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 08:59 PM   #24
SwampGas

Default Re: more of a question

You run around screaming "zd is dead" and are constantly taking pot shots at the site. You are not giving me a good impression of yourself.

What you, and countless others before you, have failed to grasp is that you only serve to piss me off and make me not like you. For some reason you feel that's the appropriate way to motivate me to trust you and to assist you. It's not.

Over the past 10 years, I've seen all talk. All of it. I had enough of the talk. Show me the site or shut up. The beautiful thing about PHP and MySQL is that it works the same on ANY system...which means you don't require access to mine to do a site. You don't need paths, you don't need files, you don't need anything. These are just more excuses.

Am I asking you to do all this work and then "just hand it over"? Yes. That's how it works. I've seen nothing but awful designs, half-assed spec systems, and so many promises/ideas that it makes me want to puke. Are you really that young and naive? Just do the fucking site instead of bitching about it.

Of course, right now it appears you (and everyone else) are more concerned about winning an argument and whining than getting any work done.
<P ID="signature"><marquee direction=right scrollamount=10></marquee></P>
SwampGas is offline   Reply With Quote