View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 03:17 AM   #15
Rattlehead

Okay, info overload. Nah, just kidding. Anyway...9th Sage, he's in no way offended me. I just got a little heated due to some personal issues that I'm trying to deal with right now in my life.

Packardmelan, I'd like to apologize for going off on you like that. You're right and I'm sorry I took my anger out on you.

Leilei, I was mistaken. A copyright grants legal exclusivity to the copyright holder. A license lets allows the license holder to use the copyrighted material legally.

The_importer, I look at emulation the same way, in that game companies don't seem to give a fuck about older systems anymore. I don't use the VC either, because I'm unemployed and can play the same games for free. I think it's funny that you brought up art of copyrighted materials because the instances of that happening are extremely common, and no one says a word about it.

Anyway, I just wanted to apologize to everyone for my behavior, and would like to close by saying that I've changed my outlook on the situation. I think it would be legal to put up a "links" section to ROM sites, right?

Click here to level up my card!