View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 10:29 PM   #46
Xeon3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_importer View Post
Just stating a contradiction, that's all.
Dude, I know the music archives existed in that time. I didn't have anything to do with them, Death Adder did. My nostalgia, what I remember doing on the website, speaking on the forums, all of that never involved piracy.

Quote:
If any companies that matter (Nintendo, SEGA, SNK, Hudson, Capcom, Konami, etc..) ever ask for Zophar to remove ROMs, you have full bragging rights (providing that there is proof of a request for removal)
I hope I never have to. Even if I'm totally against the idea of Zophar having ROMS. (Note that they're not even hosted here...)

Quote:
Unfortunately, I didn't work 10 years ago because I was already an adult when I got into emulation and it sure as hell doesn't work now [
Didn't quite grab what you meant to say with this phrase. You trying to say that you're not a ROM Kiddie but instead a "ROM Adultie" ???

Quote:
Also, Rule 45 dude !!!
Yeah, whatever rule 45 is.

Quote:
-Again, Planetemu.net has been hosting ROMs for the past 7 years and no big video game companies as EVER asked them to remove ROMs.
There are also a lot of Serial Killers over there that did kill some people 20 years ago and they're never been caught. Let's all turn into serial killers then!

Last edited by Xeon3D; 07-18-2008 at 06:38 AM. Reason: typos