View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 03:55 PM   #10
InVerse

.IT DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE SMILE DOES NOT SUPPORT PAL FORMAT ROMS. YOU "FIX" IT BY DOWNLOADING A ROM THAT IS IN NTSC FORMAT.

You don't hack a god damned thing. You follow other people's instructions in order to replicate their experiences. You're not a hacker. You're nothing but a fucking tracer.

The fact that your German excuses your difficulty with the language. That's why my last reply only harped on your complete misuse of a single word. However, I'm relatively certain that German and English punctuation and capitalization use and paragraphical formats are identical, so the fact that someone can look at one of your posts and realize that you're stupid before they even read a single word has nothing to do with a language barrier.

Without a quality answer? The fucking answer is that you can't use a PAL ROM with SMILE. I'm not sure how to make that any higher quality. Would you like me to work in some similes such as trying to hack a PAL ROM with SMILE is like trying to run a gasoline powered car on diesel fuel? I suppose I could use a script based font, if that would give the answer the appearance of higher quality.

I'll give you one important tip. Hacking SNES ROMs requires the exact same skill set required to hack into government computers. This skill set is identical to the one required to hack into ATM machines. 95% of it is mental and must be possessed innately. It can not be learned. You do not have the necessary skills to be a hacker. You are not a hacker and you never will be.
InVerse is offline   Reply With Quote