Thread: Osama's dead
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #13
InVerse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-XIII View Post
Actually I'm hoping the same Navy Seal Team goes after Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church as their next target.
Uh... it wouldn't take a SEAL time, there's not much security at the Phelps church. I'm moving very close to there in less than two weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipes View Post
My question is real, but the kick ass duo was sarcasm! If palin was a real running mate of his, that would be a team of stupid. It would be a joke (Him actually running is already a fucking joke). If trump gets like one bit of support and actually gets far I am out of this country! For real! It's not that I hate it, but I would be too scared to stay here!
If you knew anything about politics, you'd know that nobody selects a running mate prior to winning the primaries. And I'm pretty sure both Donald Trump & Sarah Palin know far more about life, the universe and everything than you ever will. I may not agree with a single thing they say/do, but at least they're out there doing something instead of sitting on the Internet whining about it.
InVerse is offline   Reply With Quote