View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 07:46 AM   #28
Rattlehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
nope needs division on at least one page

Letting the jumble be on the main page is pretty acceptable if there is enough work put into it to not disappoint people to take a second longer to see only the emulator release news. Some people have no respect for gaming news by learning through secondary sources, but emulator releases are primarily online. And this is an old website.
So lemme get this straight...you're against submitting non-emulation news, even if it is a major announcement and you only want news specifically about emulator releases posted. Not that I'm trying to sound smartass-ish, because I'm just trying to understand this all right now...for serious.

Rebuttal time, I guess. It's pretty hard to find out about new emulators released online when you're a 17-year-old high school senior, you have quite a few friends, you have a large extended family that have birthdays every freaking month, you're actively searching for a job, and on top of all of that, you're crazy in the head and go to therapy every week. I'm all of the above. It's a lot easier for me find out about and write articles about new gaming hardware and major software announcements, than scour the Internet at 2:00 A.M. looking for new emulators to announce. Okay, I'm off of my soapbox now.

I'm not trying to make excuses or be an ass about it, but life hasn't dealt me the best hand of cards this round, so...I dunno.

Click here to level up my card!

Rattlehead is offline   Reply With Quote