Thread: Gamehacking.org
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 07:43 PM   #13
Rune @ GSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper187 View Post
What about the ~2 years you disappeared? Who was running it then? Oh yeah, ME. Stinky owned it on paper, Crocc was mainly the Perl guru, and neither of them had time to do much. You and Jim Reinhart may have started GSCentral, but the only thing you ever contributed was stolen codes (mostly from CMGSCCC) and chaos. You always stirred up shit with macrox. You started screwing with things and posting incoherent nonsense when anyone questioned you.
I left for a few months (4-6) to finish school at the time. I have also personally hacked thousands of codes in 'code binges' over the years so I am not sure what this 'contributed nothing' argument is all about.

Macrox and I got along but it was somewhat chaotic. Every last concern I would get an e-mail about and I unfortunately did not have the time to respond to every last one. It was frustrating.

Not sure what you mean by 'screwing with things' unless you meant evolving the GSC forums.

Quote:
You mean like you reposting my codes under someone else's name after Crocc removed them? I still remember some jackoff arguing that "rehacking" them was legit.
That was a joke because I recall you were being super defensive and it was only a 5 minutes thing. The actual database never had the codes altered. "Rehacking them" was also a joke never happened and never will. It's 100% original code credit in our database.

Quote:
For the record. Myself and macrox worked with ugetab in the past and he was a brilliant hacker. Nenso-nonsense would seem to be full of shit.
How about asking him? He seemed quite staunch and truthful when he told me multiple times that ugetab stole his work.

Quote:
The "falling out" was due to the fact you arbitrarily took down the code DB for months for no reason while your retarded brother wrote those garbage scripts to convert it to SQL and failed miserably.
They were temporary scripts and were never intended to be there forever. Unfortunately, people have lives and cannot devote 24/7 to re-writing a database that had numerous errors in them that I later had to fix with Rob's/Abystus's assistance

If you had offered to help, perhaps it would have been better?

[QUOTE=Viper187;104244]Even after it was up, I don't think you had the ability to update the site for months. You just kept updating the old files or something and claiming you were updating despite the fact nothing that people could see actually changed.

Again, no offer to assist was there. Everyone was keen to go all NIN for months.

Quote:
So creaitng software to hack PS2 when none ever existed isn't active? I actually kept updating Renegade to work with that one NDS emulator too, mostly for macrox' sake.
Congratulations, that is one of the few achievements that hasn't been stolen by GH.

Quote:
The codes aren't your personal property. That's why all the talent left GSC.org. I poured 100s, maybe 1000s of hours into adding codes to that DB when it was on gscentral.com. I made over 100,000 codes myself, not to mention all the hours I put in adding other peoples' codes, and making software to copy CMGSCCC's codes with proper credit.
You weren't the only contributor. Many other people poured thousands or hundreds of thousands of hours into the upkeep of the website via codes or updates.

All proper code credit remains to this day.

Quote:
The only reason anything is missing or screwed up from that copy of the DB is because your brother couldn't write a decent import script. We knew the DB and what to expect, and we could've helped get it converted right, but you didn't trust anyone. Who exactly made all these errors in the original DB? I paid more attention to proper format than you did.
I never had any offers from you or Parasyte. Para had left the scene and refused to do anything in any sense of meaning.

I fixed all of the errors so not sure what you mean saying that you fixed more errors than I did.

Quote:
Never been incredibly active? See my 100,000 codes and numerous software hacking tools.
This was not directed at yourself but rather most of the staff at Kodewerx.

Quote:
REALLY. How many of those did you add without my software to format and copy them 10x easier? The DB was my hard work as much as yours. None of the people who supported GSC.com cared to stick around at GSC.org.
I have added thousands without programs to use. Your program was awesome so thanks again for that.

Quote:
Could it be something to do with the management? Oh, isn't that part of the reason GSC.com died to begin with? YOU couldn't get along with anyone, and I seem to remember you getting banned from your own community.
.COM died because of numerous reasons, ones that disappeared once the reckless members left for Kodewerx.